Long time anal lover but new to this forum

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
MisterAss

Long time anal lover but new to this forum

Post by MisterAss » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:02 pm

Hello 👋🏼

I’m a straight male in my 30’s. I’ve had an anal preference over vaginal since I could remember. Now I’m at the point where if I never had vaginal sex ever again I’d be completely fine with it as long as I have anal sex. I find it hard to get turned on when having vaginal sex. But if it’s anal I can go all night.

I was in a relationship that was almost exclusively anal only. Unfortunately we went our separate ways and recently started dating someone new. Everything was going great until we had sex and I suggested having anal. To my surprise she was willing and being that it was her first time I was very gentle and cautious. I let her be in full control and stopped at her request if it got too uncomfortable. We tried it several times after but never made much progress with her getting any pleasure out of it. Finally we decided to end things because we just weren’t connecting sexually.

I’m back to being single but I was wondering if there’s any way of bringing up the whole anal preference subject when first dating without making it awkward. It’s something that should be asked so soon but I feel like it would save me and her the time and effort if they’re not into that type of thing. Sex can make or break a relationship for me. And no anal will definitely be a deal breaker.

TinaK

Re: Long time anal lover but new to this forum

Post by TinaK » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:57 pm

It all depends on the personality of the woman you are seeing. I think most of us have a fear of being judged negatively, so even if she is curious about it or is turned on by it, if she’s not comfortable she may respond negatively if asked. So it’s gaining trust, her comfort level, to at least talk about it. Unless as I said the woman is confident and is open or prefers it. Sorry I cannot give you a perfect answer