Is this just me? I’m sure it’s not.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Spiller2006

Is this just me? I’m sure it’s not.

Post by Spiller2006 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:49 am

Hi guys

So I’ll start by telling a little story about 9 years ago when I first started to be obsessed with girls asses.

I was 20 and apart of a muscle building gym women often came for cardio and things of the like but for guys it’s really all about muscle building and trying to get ripped. One day be and a few of my friend were training. Normal day normal workout, then a group of older women came in they were around there 30’s or a little bit older. They went on the running machine then I stopped paying attention to them.

As I was powering down so to speak from doing some weighted sit ups I was in front of the squat machine and 3 out of the group came over and started using the squat machine right in front of me.

Again I thought nothing of it. Then I got a wiff of this smell. The smell of sweaty ass at first I thought eww thinking it was some dirty guy but there was something different about this ass smell. It was kinda sweet. Like it had a undertone of something very sweet. That sweet smell straight away got me rock hard. Still not knowing where to look for the smell until the big ass of the polish woman working out in the group women came down as she did a squat. Instant I am hit with the smell of ass again but this time different this one had a earthy tone. That’s when I noticed the big sweat patch around her ass crack. I started taking notice to their different aromas. Some smelled beautiful like just there smell could have you sprung. And some just didn’t smell nice at all like you would not sleep with them smelling like that. Whilst other you want to smell all day.

this was strange to me as I had no interest in anal or ass apart from it being big and watching it jiggle as I fuck pussy. But this experience changed me after this I continued as normal but now now I notice the smell of girls asses get me intensely horny. So I started seriously preferring to fuck girls doggy style so I can get to smell some ass as I bang. After sharing my like for the smell of sweaty ass to one of my ex when I was 21, the anal adventure began.

She was amazing, so I told her when I stayed over and I wake up the
Morning I can smell her ass and I like it. Her response was “lol I can’t lie I sometimes masterbate to that smell there is something sexy about the smell of a sweaty ass. How would you feel if I made your dick smell like that” my mind exploded and I swear her just saying that in the tone she did with her booty making the whole bed smell like ass did allot for me lol. She then put it in her ass and I was sold I loved it. Everything about it felt right and it’s good she felt the same too. We were together for 1 year broke up in the end because I moved to far away for university. But for 8 months of that year all we had was anal. She use to get off on making sure my dick smells like her ass so if any other girl goes there they smell her. After that anal wasn’t guaranteed so did some didn’t now I’m in a relationship and have a kid with someone who isn’t into anal at all. But my desires run deep lol. She does know I like the smell of her ass and she knows I want to fuck it badly but it’s just not what she’s into and I respect that. If it’s meant to happen again I’m sure it will but those years of anal before class at uni and waking up with girls leaving there underwear on my pillow with notes saying I smell good too from the friend of one of the girls who I anal only with. The feeling was amazing. But ohh to be young and free. Lol

But in conclusion is this just me. I have read allot of blogs where girls talk about when they play alone they love to smell their ass in the air or on their fingers and it helps them get off. But the blogs about guys liking the smell normally starts with am I normal do I need help I like the smell of my gf’s dirty ass. Which to me it feels normal like an animalistic side to sex. What do you guys think 🤔

Just to add. I am not talking about poop or farts that’s just nasty and stinky. If you know what I’m talking about you know what I’m talking about.
Last edited by Spiller2006 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

prettystrong

Re: Is this just me? I’m sure it’s not.

Post by prettystrong » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:03 am

hello!

dont mind me joking here,

but you will be posting your hardcore scat stories on this forum in five years.

i can smell it!

Spiller2006

Re: Is this just me? I’m sure it’s not.

Post by Spiller2006 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:47 pm

Lol sorry dude not into poop at all. That’s not what I’m talking about. No farting no poop that’s just nasty