New here

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Pippa

New here

Post by Pippa » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:40 am

Hello peoples,

I'm Pippa, 24 from the UK. I've visited the forum a few times as a guest and thought I'd register and say hi. I've been in a relationship for around 9 months now and he is very into anal, if I'm honest I can take it or leave it. I don't dislike it but it doesn't make me climax and we currently do it around once a week compared to 3 or 4 for 'regular' sex.

From this weekend, we're going to have a few weeks of Anal Only, partially because he is really keen to go AO but also to see if my enjoyment gets any better if it's the only type of sex we're having, the plan is for 4-5 weeks and see how we both feel.

I have mixed feelings about it at the moment, I want to give it a go but am a bit concerned about the shift from once a week to 4/5 times a week, mainly I'm concerned about becoming sore. Any tips or advice will be welcome :)

Pip

Spiller2006

Re: New here

Post by Spiller2006 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:59 pm

Firstly you should only be doing it if you really want to do it. Not for your other half but because you want it. Secondly as long as you use allot of lube or if you get really wet you should be fine in the sore department. You will probably find it easier to orgasm from anal if you use a vibrater on your clit or get
Him to play with your clit as he fucks you. Bottom line you wanting it adds to the pleasure so if you can move from take it or leave it to liking it? The orgasms will be intense. At least that’s what I have observed. You mite find it more enjoyable if you play alone AO before hand.

But I do think this is a big step for you so good luck 😉

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:20 am

Pippa wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:40 am
Hello peoples,

I'm Pippa, 24 from the UK. I've visited the forum a few times as a guest and thought I'd register and say hi. I've been in a relationship for around 9 months now and he is very into anal, if I'm honest I can take it or leave it. I don't dislike it but it doesn't make me climax and we currently do it around once a week compared to 3 or 4 for 'regular' sex.

From this weekend, we're going to have a few weeks of Anal Only, partially because he is really keen to go AO but also to see if my enjoyment gets any better if it's the only type of sex we're having, the plan is for 4-5 weeks and see how we both feel.

I have mixed feelings about it at the moment, I want to give it a go but am a bit concerned about the shift from once a week to 4/5 times a week, mainly I'm concerned about becoming sore. Any tips or advice will be welcome :)

Pip

Welcome, @Pippa! Any updates on how this month or more of anal only progressed for you?

Are you able to orgasm when combining anal penetration and clitoral stimulation? If so, I encourage including plenty of clit play whenever doing anal, as the increased pleasure from that will help make you relax more and enjoy the whole experience more.

Increasing the frequency of anal and just focusing on it can also really help unlock the pleasure and help you to become more anal centric. So I'm curious to see how it worked out.

Pippa

Post by Pippa » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:38 pm

Hey @analsexonly,

Things are going OK, almost six weeks in and I'm able to climax sometimes with a help from some clit play but not all of the time. I'm enjoying anal more than did for the most part but I don't feel like I'm close to it being preferred and I miss regular sex a bit. We're going to keep going with the lifestyle until the end of the year and see if things change.

Pip

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:05 pm

Good for you for sticking with it. My wife was a convert as well. Enjoy the intimacy and vulnerability of anal. Hope you both find it mutually satisfying over time

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:05 am

Pippa wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:38 pm
Things are going OK, almost six weeks in and I'm able to climax sometimes with a help from some clit play but not all of the time. I'm enjoying anal more than did for the most part but I don't feel like I'm close to it being preferred and I miss regular sex a bit. We're going to keep going with the lifestyle until the end of the year and see if things change.

Glad to hear that you're sticking with it for the long haul—going at least to the end of the year is a great idea, and I suspect that it's going to continue getting more and more enjoyable for you. Just as you've been orgasming more often and are enjoying anal more than before already, anal just generally gets better the longer and more often you do it. For some people it starts out really good from the start, for others it can take more time to get to that higher baseline level, but it's well worth sticking with it!

If you aren't already, I'd suggest also masturbating anally and wearing plugs regularly to help get and keep yourself in an anal mindset as well and to shift your thinking towards anal being a desirable and pleasurable act that you want to do on your own as well. Together, focusing on anally pleasurable things like rimming, etc., is also good to build that association for you.

If by the end of the year you find yourself having growing much more in favor of anal, even if you aren't there quite yet, I'd suggest sticking with it even longer, because things do seem to be trending in the right direction and you'll get there eventually.

Pippa

Post by Pippa » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:29 pm

Hi everyone,

it's been a long time since I've been here, I randomly remembered that I'd posted and thought I'd swing by to have a look around.

So, I'm still with my partner and happy to say we've been anal only for over 3 years now, we don't have quite as much sex as we used to but still around 2-4 times a week so we're doing ok I think. It took me quite a long time to get to a point where I'd say I fully enjoyed anal sex, around 5-6 months before I was able to climax with anal with no other stimulation and probably 7-8 months before I was able to climax every time we had sex.

Somewhere around the 1 year mark is where I would say I reached a point where I started to think of anal sex as 'normal sex' and pretty much stopped referring to it as anal.

so yeah, little happy story for you all :lol:

We're possibly going to be thinking of starting a family in another year or two so that will be an interesting journey, having to make a switch back albeit temporarily. I'd be interested to hear from someone who has been in an anal only relationship and how it went for you making the change back to vaginal sex.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:28 am

Pippa wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:29 pm
Hi everyone,

it's been a long time since I've been here, I randomly remembered that I'd posted and thought I'd swing by to have a look around.

Welcome back. I’m glad you can climax now from anal sex. We’re anal only because she can orgasm anally as she couldn’t from vaginal penetration without clitoral stimulation.

Every now and then my wife will ask for vaginal penetration. It doesn’t last very long as she strongly prefers anal and it’s quickly back to anal. We’re in our 60’s with adult children so there’s no “need” in our case to engage in vaginal sex.

To balance your desire for anal, you might consider having sex twice as often while still maintaining your current frequency of anal. Twice per week vaginal with twice per week anal. Just an idea.

I would like to ask if you prefer your anal orgasms to orgasms from vaginal penetration? As I’m mentioned, it was an easy decision for my wife because she didn’t orgasm from vaginal penetration. Her anal orgasms are spectacular… wondering if yours are too?

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:07 am

Pippa wrote:
Hi everyone,

it's been a long time since I've been here, I randomly remembered that I'd posted and thought I'd swing by to have a look around......

....Somewhere around the 1 year mark is where I would say I reached a point where I started to think of anal sex as 'normal sex' and pretty much stopped referring to it as anal.....

....We're possibly going to be thinking of starting a family in another year or two so that will be an interesting journey, having to make a switch back albeit temporarily. I'd be interested to hear from someone who has been in an anal only relationship and how it went for you making the change back to vaginal sex.

Welcome back. Nice to see an update.

It's kind of funny how it just becomes sex after awhile. Pretty much that's what happened with my GF, though she does enjoy the reminders her pussy is useless to me.

I am interested to know how it goes when you start having vaginal again and wehether it will be odd for you. I've known a lot of women who, once acclimated, found vaginal both discomfitting and odd after going AO for a lenghty period of time. They also had trouble orgasming after learning to enjoy anal - mostly, I think it has to do with how easy it tends to be to cum once you get acclimated. In other words, I hope this won't be your final post.

Pippa

Post by Pippa » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:18 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:28 am
Pippa wrote:

I would like to ask if you prefer your anal orgasms to orgasms from vaginal penetration? As I’m mentioned, it was an easy decision for my wife because she didn’t orgasm from vaginal penetration. Her anal orgasms are spectacular… wondering if yours are too?

I don't think I prefer them but I'd put them on par. I tend to orgasm faster from anal now than I did from vaginal sex but I'd say it's a similar intensity.

The main reason for going AO was down to my partners preference for anal, I've always enjoyed it so was willing to give it a go. I'd be happy to switch to a balance of both but I'm also happy with AO at the moment. He doesn't have much of a desire for vaginal sex.