Anal and squirting

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Canassman

Anal and squirting

Post by Canassman » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:43 pm

Well we have reached a new level of achievement and I had to share.

My wife, mrs Canassman, had been away for the weekend - on her own solo adventure with another woman. When she returned and told me about her encounter we both got pretty turned on which led to a great marathon session. After some great sex during which I fucked her ass to a satisfying mutual orgasm, we were in post coital cuddling and started kissing and me sucking her magnificent nipples. I started playing with her clit and seeing how wet she was still. While we have been a AO for almost 5 years and I don’t fuck her pussy, I certainly enjoy performing oral on her, as well as fingering her. I inserted 2 fingers into her and realized her G spot was particularly protruding, no doubt aroused due to our recent sex. I started drawing my 2 fingers across it, gradually getting firmer and firmer. She was clearly enjoying it as her moaning and writhing were growing. She began thrusting on tommy fingers and I went hard and fast... shortly she began cumming hard and squirting - my hand, her legs and our bed sheets were soaked!

While we had tried previously over the years and she had had some minor leaking, this was intense and soaking! We were both stunned and excited and turned on again, I then fucked her missionary style and she put her legs up and had another smaller orgasm. We then changed the sheets.

This morning we had a lazy sleep in morning and upon waking I started playing with her and soon was back at working hard in that g spot. Again she squirted although not as much as last night. But it soaked her pussy and ass, I then stuck my pinky in her soaked asshole and she was off again cumming and squirting, then I kept at it and she came to more times finally soaking us both again. Then she begged me to fuck her and her wet ass swallowed me quickly and we slow fucked until I filled her ass with my cum. Great evening and morning!

What a delightful new addition to our repertoire.

aredeejay3001

Re: Anal and squirting

Post by aredeejay3001 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:21 pm

Congrats on crossing into this new frontier! I’m all for the lifelong learning approach with regard to bedroom fun with one’s partner. As I’ve detailed in my threads, it was the introduction of anal play which has opened me and my wife up to a wide variety of new things (or things we’d put aside for years.)

My wife has never had a big squirting experience but there are times when her G-spot is very engorged and she’s enjoyed the best attention I can offer. It’s a learning experience for both of us and I’ve told her not to hold back, as I’ve heard some women think they might pee and thus hold off on releasing. I even bought a special blanket even for us! A Mambe waterproof blanket that we can lay out if planning for G-spot fun.

I do have two questions for you:
  • Your wife’s solo adventure with a woman? Is this a new thing for you guys?
  • You mentioned after the squirting session that you wound up fucking her again missionary style. I had assumed that was fucking her in the ass based on your “years of AO” but reading it again I wonder if this instance was in her pussy?

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:59 pm

To answer your questions,
1) yes her exploring her bisexuality is new. And it provided us with some great dirty talk in our fucking.
2) yes it was anal missionary. Although it wound up more us holding her legs in the air as I pounded away.

Regent

Post by Regent » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:13 am

Canassman wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:43 pm
My wife, mrs Canassman, had been away for the weekend - on her own solo adventure with another woman.

Unbelievable... That all that I could say...
Hope she showed you photo from that weekend!))
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983