New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
daaianeabreu

Post by daaianeabreu » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:36 am

Last edited by daaianeabreu on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
❤️ Pussy indefinitely retired on October 7th 2016 ❤️
❤️ 5-year full time anal slut! ❤️

😊 Face Down!
🍑 Ass Up!
🤐 Mouth Shut!

Canassman

Re: I am the forum's newest Anal Queen

Post by Canassman » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:41 pm

Welcome aboard! I just read your link. Interesting account, good for you for jumping into the lifestyle. My wife and I are coming up on our 5year Anal Only anniversary on January 1st. We love our sex life even more than before. Hope you enjoy the forum. It’s been a little quiet lately, hoping we all can jump in more and get discussions going...

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:01 am

Welcome, @daaianeabreu! Congratulations on three years anal only. I notice your signature says "pussy indefinitely retired"—does that mean you are open to the idea of going back to vaginal sex at some point, or just that you might want kids at some point and would do vaginal for that, but not otherwise?

daaianeabreu

Post by daaianeabreu » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:25 pm

@analsexonly Yes, I will start having vaginal sex again once I undergo tubal ligation surgery. I have absolutely no intention of having children because I am a working woman and I have a very active sex life, therefore I can only have anal sex if I don't want to be worried all the time about getting pregnant. I want to make a LOT of money while abusing my asshole's elastic properties as often as possible. And I do really mean abuse because if you do kegels as often and diligently as I do then you don't need to worry about becoming rectally incontinent. You can mistreat and gape your asshole really wide without any worry in your heart because as soon as you're done having sex, it will tighten up into what it was originally.
❤️ Pussy indefinitely retired on October 7th 2016 ❤️
❤️ 5-year full time anal slut! ❤️

😊 Face Down!
🍑 Ass Up!
🤐 Mouth Shut!

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:06 am

Wow!
I'm really impressed by your lifestyle! :o
You talked about risk of pregnancy, but why didn't you co
nsider other contraceptive methods instead of anal sex?
Is it because you prefer anal sex over vaginal?
daaianeabreu wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:25 pm
@analsexonly Yes, I will start having vaginal sex again once I undergo tubal ligation surgery. I have absolutely no intention of having children because I am a working woman and I have a very active sex life, therefore I can only have anal sex if I don't want to be worried all the time about getting pregnant. I want to make a LOT of money while abusing my asshole's elastic properties as often as possible. And I do really mean abuse because if you do kegels as often and diligently as I do then you don't need to worry about becoming rectally incontinent. You can mistreat and gape your asshole really wide without any worry in your heart because as soon as you're done having sex, it will tighten up into what it was originally.