Hi!! This is my first post . . . I'm so excited to find this

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
beechcott

Re: Hi!! This is my first post . . . I'm so excited to find

Post by beechcott » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:28 pm

Your father's "inspections" may or may not be considered normal in your country of origin, but many people in America have been convicted and sent to prison under charges of sexual molestation for far less invasive acts.

One important thing that needs to be kept in mind regarding anal training is that the anus is a muscle, and training it to take larger objects is not about "stretching" it like rubber, but about training it to relax to take larger objects, then tighten back to its original size afterwards. "Wearing it out" to the point that it becomes visibly looser all of the time is not a good idea, and can possibly lead to problems such as incontinence later in life.

Really, I think that rather than trying to stretch out your anus to spite your father, it would be far more advisable (if possible), to find a way to get out from under his control, so you don't have to submit to his intrusive (and probably illegal) inspections.

pinkiepie9898

Post by pinkiepie9898 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:23 pm

it would be far more advisable (if possible), to find a way to get out from under his control, so you don't have to submit to his intrusive (and probably illegal) inspections.

Yes, I have already moved out in fact!

beechcott

Post by beechcott » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:53 pm

pinkiepie9898 wrote:Yes, I have already moved out in fact!

That's good. I'm happy for you.

myttia

Post by myttia » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:49 pm

pinkiepie9898 wrote:
it would be far more advisable (if possible), to find a way to get out from under his control, so you don't have to submit to his intrusive (and probably illegal) inspections.

Yes, I have already moved out in fact!

Do you still have this goal in mind though? (Coulda just worn a butt plug for him to find too... :) )

kilrkty

Post by kilrkty » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:53 pm

I think you should just take your time & enjoy it. Sorry for this but your old man is a creepy fuck! Glad to hear you've moved on! Be who YOU want to be. Your not hurting anybody. Took me a long time to figure that out. I can still love & laugh and be me!

Ryan-Nottingham

Re: Hi!! This is my first post . . . I'm so excited to find this

Post by Ryan-Nottingham » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:13 am

Pinkie, you've stated in another reply that you are quite honestly trying for revenge on your father for his unbelievably insensitive, abusive, and quite frankly "creepy, incestuous ways".

I believe that you are going about it in the most backwards way. Please let me explain. For years you have suffered these abuses at the hands of your father under the disguise that "it is what my culture does to women" and that no one in your family speaks about matters of sexuality. Here's where it gets interesting. Your family doesn't speak about it because IT happened to them also. The cycle must be broken.

First, you need to speak to a therapist who works directly with young females who have been sexually assaulted or traumatized at a young age. Clearly there are many years of abuse. Second, you must ask yourself this: do you want to be an Anal Prostitute because you want revenge on your father for what he did or because you yourself feel so disgusted with your own vagina that you don't want anything else to do with it ever again? If both of those are true, then surely a trip to the Therapist is warranted. If though, your inclination for anal penetration comes because you enjoy the feeling of it and it makes you happy then by all means, you have to find a way to keep your spirits up while dealing with the past.

I am and will always be an advocate for mental health. You are very fragile at this time. Take a few weeks to decide what it is you truly want. Then if you decide that anal penetration is what you truly want. Go after it!!

Good luck!! Im here if you want to talk.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:55 am

@Ryan-Nottingham Just so you know, you're replying to a thread that is over 3 years old and to a user that hasn't been online in over 3 years either.

HenrikBad

Post by HenrikBad » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:52 pm

I agree with most of these post!

Also! Your body frame sounds amazing! Love petite submissive anal only girl!! ;) my fav!

Add me on kik: HenrikAnden

Just explore, but take it easy on your own first and step by step.