Questions about coconut oil

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
experimcouple

Questions about coconut oil

Post by experimcouple » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:24 am

My wife has just now agreed to attempt anal again after a long break!!! I have been reading about coconut oil being one of the best lubes out there for anal play. How do you experienced users like it with toys and are there any material toys to avoid (like silicone)? What are the main differences you noticed with it? Do you suggest virgin coconut oil or just coconut oil and do you just grab it from the grocery store or amazon (if amazon which one would you suggest there’s a million?)?

Analien

Re: Questions about coconut oil

Post by Analien » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:49 am

Hello and welcome here.

In my experience, Virgin coconut oil from the grocery store is the best.
It goes well with silicone plugs and beads, I haven't observed any damage on the toys since I started using it.

However, I wouldn't recommend using coconut oil for dildos or bigger toys as it does not provide sufficient lubrication.

I would also be very careful as to TPR material, it is better not to try this combination.

You can also learn something here:

http://dangerouslilly.com/2018/03/cocon ... -sex-toys/
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:24 am

We have been using coconut oil lately after our favorite lube, VO5 hair dressing, became hard to find.
Coconut oil is not a thick lube so some care and tenderness must be taken, at least in the initial warming up stage.
My wife likes it if I add a bit of spit to help with the initial lubrication.
One trick we have found that is a lot of fun is to make up a few coconut oil suppositories beforehand.
I use a melon baller to make the suppositories, put them in the freezer for a few minutes to get them hard and then gently push them in her ass.
She really likes it when I push the coconut oil plug part way in then let her push it out a bit, then push it back in again... well you get the idea.
The suppository slowly melts inside giving long lasting lubrication.

After she has had all the orgasms she wants I like to wipe her butt and myself with a towel to dry things up some.
I then enter her slowly and gently rock inside her until I cum.
I find the dryness very stimulating as her sphincter and rectum can really grip my shaft.

TaurusAnal

Post by TaurusAnal » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:06 pm

We have only used coconut oil for the past three/four years. I used to work at Lover's Package, and I tried each type of lubricant with her. The coconut oil seems to make her feel like her interior skin is healthier and less likely to tear.

Ensure that you get high quality coconut oil, as some seem to have more grainy textures than others.

Cruz

Post by Cruz » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:44 pm

I have used the virgin coconut oil. Its ok but not the same as lube. But still when it comes to natural lubed..i recomend virgin coconut oil.

BackDoorMan420

Post by BackDoorMan420 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:02 am

I have extremely sensitive skin, I got into using coconut oil because it's a natural product, so it doesn't irritate my skinnor cause any rashing or reactions. The plus side is that coconut oil doesn't taste like lube, so the mouth time doesn't have to stop when the oil comes out. That's a win/win in my books!

thongeveryday

Post by thongeveryday » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:02 am

One trick we have found that is a lot of fun is to make up a few coconut oil suppositories beforehand.
I use a melon baller to make the suppositories, put them in the freezer for a few minutes to get them hard and then gently push them in her ass.

THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! Thanks!

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:14 am

I have a lady who only gives me BJ once a week(kinda difficult right now)
She uses coconut oil and it’s amazing.

thongeveryday

Post by thongeveryday » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:38 am

I LOVE to use coconut oil. I have been using it for several years. Here is what I learned. I purchased a lube injector first. Then, I get the big jar of coconut oil from the store. I scoop several servings into a coffee cup and gently warm it up inside the cup while placing the cup on low heat inside of a pot with a little water in it to liquefy the oil. Once it is warmed I pull all of it into the injector and take a direct injection usually before inserting my plug. I hold that in for an hour or so and let things soak in. Once I am ready to start playing or change plugs I clean the injector and start all over again.. As things heat up, I slide the injector in further and get deeper penetration of the oil. The only thing you will need to watch out for is that the tub can become slippery if you are playing in the shower, which I usually do. Sometimes I will do this even if I am not playing because the lube just feels good in general on my butt hole and I like the way a tiny bit feels if it might slip out and soak into my thong. As other people have mentioned, I like to still use other lubes when the toying becomes larger in size or more aggressive.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:56 am

For us it’s coconut oil for life. We both love to use it. My girlfriend uses it to suck my cock too. She loves the taste and the feeling of my cock sliding gently in her mouth and throat. Deeptroat goes better with coconut oil too.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥