Hello AO people...again

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
nightowl

Hello AO people...again

Post by nightowl » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:43 am

Hello all, and I will immediately confess I joined this site what seems like ages ago and revisiting so technically I'm not a new but returning member but felt I should say "Hi" again.

Anyway to cut a longer story short, after an sporadic testing out being anal only and maybe considering it a more permanent option myself and my partner Natalie never really took the plunge so nothing much came of it. A few events at the end of this year changed this and since early November we have had no vaginal sex together so potentially looking at 2020 being the year we might be entirely AO !

It's early days yet, but the last two months have sped by for us and there's no reason on the immediate horizon to revert to vaginal.

All the best to you all and have a good 2020 if we dont chat at all here.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hello AO people...again

Post by analsexonly » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:16 am

Welcome back, @nightowl!

Congratulations on finally making the move to anal only and getting two months into it. That's one of the biggest hurdles to overcome, the first month or two, so if you're both on board and enjoying it, continuing into 2020 and going anal only for the new year and new decade makes perfect sense.

If you don't mind my asking, what events prompted the shift to anal only for you?

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:37 pm

It wasnt completely an intentional decision and more accidental really in the end after a year or so uncommitted about it!

It originally began because Nat wanted to use a natural contraceptive so we used her phone app to predict her cycles and avoid vaginal sex around the fertile times so anal became a realistic option we tried around then. Also she doesn't get overly wet anymore so we need lube for vaginal sex so we have it to hand in the bedroom anyway.

A few months ago Nat got a new phone but didnt reload the cycle app so we lost track of things so anal became the norm by default. I realised she was ok with AO one night when I was 'lining up' for vaginal penetration she put her hand over it and screamed something like "you cant keep going in there anymore". What a thing to hear! :twisted:

While I can post here about it she is still oddly embarrassed about it all though when ever allude it :?

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:24 pm

Very exciting to hear about this, hope your partner gets over her awkwardness. My wife certainly did and is a strong proponent of AO now. Good luck, please keep us advised on your progress

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:45 am

Was your wife reluctant or maybe just embarrassed about being an anal only person before? If so what changed it?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:37 am

nightowl wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:37 pm
It wasnt completely an intentional decision and more accidental really in the end after a year or so uncommitted about it!

It originally began because Nat wanted to use a natural contraceptive so we used her phone app to predict her cycles and avoid vaginal sex around the fertile times so anal became a realistic option we tried around then. Also she doesn't get overly wet anymore so we need lube for vaginal sex so we have it to hand in the bedroom anyway.

A few months ago Nat got a new phone but didnt reload the cycle app so we lost track of things so anal became the norm by default. I realised she was ok with AO one night when I was 'lining up' for vaginal penetration she put her hand over it and screamed something like "you cant keep going in there anymore". What a thing to hear! :twisted:

While I can post here about it she is still oddly embarrassed about it all though when ever allude it :?

That's wonderful! It really is a better form of birth control, and it's great to her that she was the one who pushed to stop vaginal and go anal only.

She has absolutely no reason to be embarrassed about it, I think being anal only is something to be proud and happy about!

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:06 pm

It's surprising more people don't cite birth control as a valid reason for anal actually, as its a very natural alternative but I guess in western culture anal is more of a 'kink' for some reason. Not sure why Nat appears to be embarrassed about it outside the bedroom, but maybe she thinks she cant tell anyone or maybe feels forced by events into AO but then I havent directly asked her.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:23 pm

Good point @nightowl ... my wife and I used anal as our primary birth control for about 10 years. No artificial hormones and far more pleasure able.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:10 pm

analsexonly wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:37 am
That's wonderful! It really is a better form of birth control, and it's great to her that she was the one who pushed to stop vaginal and go anal only.

She has absolutely no reason to be embarrassed about it, I think being anal only is something to be proud and happy about!

I couldn't agree more. Hormonal birth control does terrible things to a woman's body, and other forms of birth control are often not reliable or safe. Most of the IUDs available even a few years ago have been pulled from the market due to safety. Condoms are not that reliable and greatly effect the feeling. Not only that, but condoms prevent the well documented benefits associated with insemination.

It's terrible that society's view of anal sex and the current state of sexual education don't even acknowledge anal sex as a valid form of birth control. Anal sex provides safe, reliable, and hormone free birth control. The female can receive the benefits of the man's ejaculate, and both can experience greater pleasure and intimacy. Best of all, it doesn't cost a cent.

I don't know what to attribute society's reluctance to acknowledge anal sex as a valid form of birth control Is it pharmaceutical companies, who make billions of dollars screwing up women's hormones and increasing their risk of infertility and cancer? Is it those with a "moral" agenda that somehow think anal sex is evil? Or is it the stories told by women who's partner was either ignorant of the right way to introduce anal sex, or didn't care?

Sadly, few women (or even men for that matter) feel they can talk about anal sex with others, for fear of rejection. Societal conditioning has kept us where we are, poisoning women's bodies with hormonal birth control that costs billions of dollars a year, using IUDs that injure and sterilize women, and condoms that deny women the benefits of male semen.

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:57 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:10 pm
analsexonly wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:37 am

I couldn't agree more. Hormonal birth control does terrible things to a woman's body, and other forms of birth control are often not reliable or safe. Most of the IUDs available even a few years ago have been pulled from the market due to safety. Condoms are not that reliable and greatly effect the feeling. Not only that, but condoms prevent the well documented benefits associated with insemination.

Yes I agree to all that post. The subject of the nutrient value of sperm being absorbed into the female body is an interesting one, but one oft forgotten perk of anal is once the initial post-sex mess is wiped up and the anus closes up again the semen just stays inside the recipient presumably being absorbed. In any case the recipient not having to worry about it leaking out as it might with vaginal sex later, is a bonus surely :lol: And quite a sexy thought too...