Hi I am Julieta, new here

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
julietagc

Hi I am Julieta, new here

Post by julietagc » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:50 pm

Hi, I'm Julieta, I'm 23 years old and I live in Uruguay, South America. I feel enthusiasm and curiosity about the anal only lifestyle, I decided to only have anal sex for a month, even though I have been a week. ;)

I will tell you my story.
When I started my puberty and start to explore my body, I touched my vagina but I was afraid to penetrate it and I tried it with my ass, when I was 14 years old I had a boyfriend and I did anal sex with him, not vaginal I was not sure if I lost my vaginal virginity. So my first time was anal months before my first vaginal time. :roll:

So from the beginning I had a predisposition for anal sex but I always did vaginal sex more than anal even though I always had both :mrgreen: now I don't have a boyfriend I am free and I have casual sex or with friends, recently a friend imposed me to have anal sex more frequently, and that awake the anal aroused in me, I have even realized that I like it more than vaginal sex OMG, anal sex is more exciting.

My friend told me to have only anal for a month to try to have only anal orgasmos and like a game. since before my Anal orgasms were also with stimulation of my puwsy too, I liked the idea and driven by the Twitter account of this page I decided to try.

Now I am here, trying for a month but I want to know what you think and what your experiences have sweated.
Is it weird that a woman likes more anal? They always react surprised when I say that and I feel weird :(
What are the benefits you experience from this lifestyle?

I have many doubts but I will not fill out this presentation of questions I hope to know you better and learn from you.
Feel free to ask me anything you want. Thank you

Nice to meet you everyone
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

Canassman

Re: Hi I am Julieta, new here

Post by Canassman » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:56 pm

Welcome to the site and thank you for sharing your story. I certainly don’t think it’s weird that a woman could enjoy anal sex more than vaginal, my wife and I have been Anal Only for 5 years and both agree that this is the best sex we’ve ever had. Were u able to achieve anal orgasms? And I’m interested in the questions you have and I bet others are too.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:33 am

Thank you, you are very kind, I hope the whole community is that nice.
You said 5 years of only anal wow, I don't know if I can do something like that but that's why I'm here.

Why do you consider it the best sex you have ever had?
My orgasm? Well left me I explain to you, if I had anal sex, I touch my vagina during anal intercourse or he touches me. And I have very good organs like that but I never had an anal orgasm only, it's something I want to try, I think maybe I get used to not body always touching my vagina so maybe if I get used to it during this time to just anal this helps me To feel that orgasm.
5 years of just anal sex did not cause any change in her body?
She don't you miss vaginal sex? It feels good and you can do anal and vaginal (DP) there are many toys and also oral ones.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:19 am

We feel it’s the best sex we’ve ever had for several reasons: we always know what we are going to do (years ago we used to argue about sex - when to have it, which acts, etc.), there’s no artificial birth control wreaking havoc for her system, we have no worries about pregnancy, it’s an act that requires a lot of trust - so our sexy is more intimate than ever, we can do slow romantic lovemaking or hard rough sex or anything in between, we both love the feel of it. The fact that we are always eager and have more sex than ever before, and a lot more orgasms, are also pretty good indicators.

The only change in her body is that as we have years of experience she has much greater control of her ass, and can take me in quickly and easily with little preparation. But she’s still tight as ever.

For us the positives of being anal only have far outweighed any cons, and it has made sex better, eliminated conflict in our relationship and increased our intimate lobe connection, I can safely say that neither of us misses vaginal sex. A fact we talk about quite a bit.

Good luck in your journey.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:06 pm

Canassman wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:19 am
We feel it’s the best sex we’ve ever had for several reasons: we always know what we are going to do (years ago we used to argue about sex - when to have it, which acts, etc.), there’s no artificial birth control wreaking havoc for her system, we have no worries about pregnancy, it’s an act that requires a lot of trust - so our sexy is more intimate than ever, we can do slow romantic lovemaking or hard rough sex or anything in between, we both love the feel of it. The fact that we are always eager and have more sex than ever before, and a lot more orgasms, are also pretty good indicators.

The only change in her body is that as we have years of experience she has much greater control of her ass, and can take me in quickly and easily with little preparation. But she’s still tight as ever.

For us the positives of being anal only have far outweighed any cons, and it has made sex better, eliminated conflict in our relationship and increased our intimate lobe connection, I can safely say that neither of us misses vaginal sex. A fact we talk about quite a bit.

Good luck in your journey.

I understand, but the advantages that you have are because you are a couple of years old, I don't have a boyfriend, I have friends and sex without commitment, I still like anal sex and it has something more exciting than vaginal, I got into the server of Discord of this community and support in patreon and they told me something interesting, one of the doubts is why it is better only anal than anal and vaginal? Two should be better than one. But they told me that orgasm is only hard to achieve and if you have vaginal estimulation that vaginal orgasm will come before the anal then you will never get it. I've never thought about it, but now I'm even more curious to try,

thanks for sharing your experience. I am going to try only anal for months without vaginal stimulation if I like continuous and if not good it will have been good the same.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:50 am

Hi @julietagc, welcome to the community and to the lifestyle! It's good to see you here.

I think it's pretty common for women to prefer anal sex when they start out with anal, because anal tends to be more intense and pleasurable, and focusing on that at first before trying vaginal, which tends to be more of a subtle and nuanced pleasure in comparison, results in becoming habituated to anal and desiring that greater pleasure. Of course, lots of women discover that increased pleasure from anal later in life, but because vaginal is often easier to do when starting out, if someone begins with vaginal, there can be a little more of a learning curve and habit to get over when trying anal after being used to vaginal only.

I'm glad to hear that you're really interested in exploring not only having more anal sex but trying the anal only lifestyle for yourself! I think you're going to really enjoy it, based on what you've said. How has your experience been so far?

It's not at all weird for a woman to prefer anal sex. In fact, it's quite common. However, because there are still a lot of taboos and misunderstandings about anal in a number of cultures, a lot of guys still perceive it as uncommon. But you shouldn't feel weird about it—many guys, even if they're surprised, are going to think of it as a positive thing, because a lot of them prefer anal, too!

Clitoral stimulation can definitely get in the way of learning to orgasm from anal for some people, in part for the reason you mentioned—because the clitoral orgasm comes more quickly than an anal orgasm, at least at first, and so you never reach the point of orgasming from anal. Also, your body can take time to adjust to a new orgasm trigger, and if you always orgasm anyway from your clit, it doesn't really try because you're orgasming anyway, just not from anal directly.

How are your experiences so far? If you have any other questions or concerns or doubts, don't hesitate to ask.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:38 am

analsexonly wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:50 am
Hi @julietagc, welcome to the community and to the lifestyle! It's good to see you here.

I think it's pretty common for women to prefer anal sex when they start out with anal, because anal tends to be more intense and pleasurable, and focusing on that at first before trying vaginal, which tends to be more of a subtle and nuanced pleasure in comparison, results in becoming habituated to anal and desiring that greater pleasure. Of course, lots of women discover that increased pleasure from anal later in life, but because vaginal is often easier to do when starting out, if someone begins with vaginal, there can be a little more of a learning curve and habit to get over when trying anal after being used to vaginal only.

I'm glad to hear that you're really interested in exploring not only having more anal sex but trying the anal only lifestyle for yourself! I think you're going to really enjoy it, based on what you've said. How has your experience been so far?

It's not at all weird for a woman to prefer anal sex. In fact, it's quite common. However, because there are still a lot of taboos and misunderstandings about anal in a number of cultures, a lot of guys still perceive it as uncommon. But you shouldn't feel weird about it—many guys, even if they're surprised, are going to think of it as a positive thing, because a lot of them prefer anal, too!

Clitoral stimulation can definitely get in the way of learning to orgasm from anal for some people, in part for the reason you mentioned—because the clitoral orgasm comes more quickly than an anal orgasm, at least at first, and so you never reach the point of orgasming from anal. Also, your body can take time to adjust to a new orgasm trigger, and if you always orgasm anyway from your clit, it doesn't really try because you're orgasming anyway, just not from anal directly.

How are your experiences so far? If you have any other questions or concerns or doubts, don't hesitate to ask.

Part of this initiative was started by your Twitter page, now I joined the discord server and patreon, (haha ​​I need tags on that discord by the way) . I'm learning all I can from there, even better poses to start. I arrive just a little over a week but I plan to do it for two months, if I like it I will continue whit this lifestyle. My little experience so far has been good, I like anal sex, it feel good but I have not had that anal orgasm that you have been described but I know that I must be patient in adapting my body. Thank you for all your advice :D

As for taboo, if I feel weird but only with other girls, but if I am with men, that taboo is existing for me, it is like mmm to do the forbidden and it is true that many men like anal and are fascinated.

The situations that are presented to me are more for not wanting to touch my clit, sometimes men during anal sex want to touch my pussy and I must not let them do it. I hope to learn more and thank you, everyone has been so kind to me so far, here and in discord.

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:31 am

Hello Julieta,
i really like your open-mindness... :)
I'm italian and i think italian women are not that open...
Your story is really interesting and a little bit unusual...
My previous experiences werent' that satisfying and anal was only a small portion of the overall intercourse...
Maybe the majority of girls are scared by intense anal sex and maybe my size doesn't help to go for it...
I'd like to be in a relationship that anal is the main course... :D
julietagc wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:50 pm
Hi, I'm Julieta, I'm 23 years old and I live in Uruguay, South America. I feel enthusiasm and curiosity about the anal only lifestyle, I decided to only have anal sex for a month, even though I have been a week. ;)

I will tell you my story.
When I started my puberty and start to explore my body, I touched my vagina but I was afraid to penetrate it and I tried it with my ass, when I was 14 years old I had a boyfriend and I did anal sex with him, not vaginal I was not sure if I lost my vaginal virginity. So my first time was anal months before my first vaginal time. :roll:
[...]

Nice to meet you everyone

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:20 pm

ItAssLover wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:31 am
Hello Julieta,
i really like your open-mindness... :)
I'm italian and i think italian women are not that open...
Your story is really interesting and a little bit unusual...
My previous experiences werent' that satisfying and anal was only a small portion of the overall intercourse...
Maybe the majority of girls are scared by intense anal sex and maybe my size doesn't help to go for it...
I'd like to be in a relationship that anal is the main course... :D

I am curious and that has affected my sexual part too, I do not think that all Italian are closed, haha sluts are everywhere. It would be interesting a relationship like that if you get it, I wish you luck

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:48 pm

Hi Julieta!
welcome to the group, I am new as well. I am a male from canada. By curiosity how often do you like to have anal and do you get sore? Are for anal masturbation do you have a favorite toy? Cheers;)

Haakon
If you are not pooping right now, then...How come my dick is not in your ass?