I love anal

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Analcrazy

I love anal

Post by Analcrazy » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:17 pm

My husband and I recently started anal after 23 years of marriage. My hormones are changing and I'm horny all the time. I want anal everyday more than vaginal sex but he still loves my vagina which we call Kitty but I love his dick in my ass which we call Peaches. Tonight is the first time he has specifically asked just for Peaches and it made me so wet. I never thought I would even like anal but I now prefer it. Tonight I'm going to wake him up with a lubed ass and put his dick in. I would love to try anal only how do I talk him into it?

HaakonM39

Re: I love anal

Post by HaakonM39 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:51 pm

Tell him if he does’nt I don’t mind taking that chore hahaha. Also maybe try ass to mouth, it might turn him on so much that he wanna do it everytime instead of pussy, and dont do it with pussy to mouth hahah.
If you are not pooping right now, then...How come my dick is not in your ass?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:37 am

Welcome, @Analcrazy!

Congratulations on discovering your love for anal—it can quickly become very addictive once you realize how much better it is than vaginal, for sure!

I would suggest being open about how much you're enjoying having anal sex with him, and ask him if he'd like to try just doing anal (and oral) for a week or so to start out, and then build from there if you both enjoy it! Valentine's Day is coming up, and trying for a week of anal only starting then can be a fun sexy challenge and gift if he's open to it.

A month can be a better way to start, to really see the benefits of going anal only, and if he's willing to try for a month, go with that, but easing into it with a week at first and building from that can be a way for someone more hesitant or less familiar with the idea to get started.

Analcrazy

Post by Analcrazy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:35 pm

I asked my husband to try anal only for one week and he agreed. We had anal only one night and the next day he couldn't resist my vagina. He said it's just too good but he has definitely opened up more and really seems like he enjoys anal more now. I think he thought I was just doing it for him but he finally let go and realized I truly love his dick in my ass. He's really been giving it to me and I'm loving it. Hopefully soon he will want to try anal only for a whole week not just one night.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:38 am

Keep talking about it with him! Don't make him feel bad about giving in and wanting vaginal, but just make sure he knows that you really prefer anal and would still like to try going anal only with him. Keep the conversation going, keep it positive, focus on how you want to share and explore that with him, and if there's anything that he really enjoys or wants (aside from vaginal) see if you can come up with some sort of compromise where he'll try doing anal only with you and you'll try doing something that he really enjoys and wants to do more of too.