Short & Slim Girls Enjoy Anal The Most... ???

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
KeepItReal

Short & Slim Girls Enjoy Anal The Most... ???

Post by KeepItReal » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:13 am

I know it could be just silly stereotyping (like fat chicks give the best head etc)... but from personal experience, it does seem the more petite a woman is, the more she loves a good ass fuck...

So Im thinking - is this just random chance, or could it be a plain fact, due to good reason... basic anatomy?
Have you guys had a similar experience with smaller gals?

Heres my theory:
- slim women will have a slimmer ass, so allowing deeper penetration...
- short women will naturally have a shorter canal, so reaching the colonic valves would be easier/inevitable...
- small women are lighter and more agile, so easier to handle and position for more acrobatic sex...
- possibly, petite women are even more submissive than average women, due the the greater size difference with the man?

This means:
- semen will be deposited past the valves so staying out of the rectum and not causing any feelings of needing the bathroom, which is a major turn-off
- semen stays in the body and is absorbed, so giving her the many physical and psychological benefits, which she now positively associates with anal
- deeper penetration gives her the pleasure of feeling completely dominated and full to the maximum extent
- more advanced positions can be tried which make everything more enjoyable

What say yall?
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

anal_nympho_F

Re: Short & Slim Girls Enjoy Anal The Most... ???

Post by anal_nympho_F » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:16 pm

I'm 4'11, so I'm very curious if there's anything to this theory :) I had never made the connection before!

petviki

Post by petviki » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:18 pm

ha ha, yeah I'm just over 5' but really skinny, they say they get in deeper.
I know I sure feel it deep!

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:29 pm

KeepItReal wrote:I know it could be just silly stereotyping (like fat chicks give the best head etc)... but from personal experience, it does seem the more petite a woman is, the more she loves a good ass fuck...

So Im thinking - is this just random chance, or could it be a plain fact, due to good reason... basic anatomy?
Have you guys had a similar experience with smaller gals?

I don't know how I missed this topic when it was posted. This is a really interesting topic to me, as you bring up some good theories. In all the interactions I've had with others regarding anal sex, I've never thought to ask the woman's body type.

In my case, my wife is 5'4" and was rather slim at the time we started having anal sex. Now that we're middle-aged, she's put on a few pounds (maybe 50??). I suppose, if I really think about it, there are a few positions where I don't know if I penetrate her as deeply as I once did.
KeepItReal wrote:Heres my theory:
- slim women will have a slimmer ass, so allowing deeper penetration...
- short women will naturally have a shorter canal, so reaching the colonic valves would be easier/inevitable...
- small women are lighter and more agile, so easier to handle and position for more acrobatic sex...
- possibly, petite women are even more submissive than average women, due the the greater size difference with the man?

These seems like reasonable assumptions. It seems like, in general, a slimmer or shorter woman would allow deeper penetration. Although, I've seen videos of larger than average women (not obese) taking a man's cock balls deep to the anal ring. But, as you point out, this may only be possible in certain positions. Whereas, the slimmer/shorter woman may be able to achieve this penetration in more positions.

As far as her being more submissive based on the size difference, I can't say that I've experienced that.
KeepItReal wrote:This means:
- semen will be deposited past the valves so staying out of the rectum and not causing any feelings of needing the bathroom, which is a major turn-off
- semen stays in the body and is absorbed, so giving her the many physical and psychological benefits, which she now positively associates with anal

Of course, these are major, and often overlooked, benefits of deep anal penetration. Several threads here link to studies regarding the benefits of regular insemination to the female partner. That, coupled with the greater absorption provided by the colon, further enhance these benefits. I believe the fact the rectum is open-ended and does not restrict ejaculate flow and that the anus and rectal valves provide superior stimulation to the vagina produces a greater volume of ejaculate, thereby maximizing the benefit to the female partner even more and providing a more satisfying orgasm for both parties.

Therefore, should it be the case that a slimmer or shorter female's build or rectal structure does indeed allow the man to ejaculate beyond the rectal valves more often, she would benefit from this, thereby making her more likely to want anal sex more often.

It goes without saying, if the woman doesn't feel like she has to go to the bathroom immediately after anal sex, she will be more likely to enjoy the experience. Of course, this means she will also maintain the man's ejaculate inside her, resulting in the aforementioned affects.
KeepItReal wrote:- deeper penetration gives her the pleasure of feeling completely dominated and full to the maximum extent
- more advanced positions can be tried which make everything more enjoyable

Many women describe this feeling of "fullness" as one of the things they love about anal sex, feeling as though their man is filling them completely. It stands to reason that, should a smaller woman's build or internal makeup make that more often possible, they would be more apt to enjoy anal.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:10 am

I have my doubts. I've known a variety of women with a wide range of body types who all love and crave anal similarly.

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:34 am

anal_nympho_F wrote:I'm 4'11, so I'm very curious if there's anything to this theory :) I had never made the connection before!

petviki wrote:ha ha, yeah I'm just over 5' but really skinny, they say they get in deeper. I know I sure feel it deep!

Excellent! Go ahead and have an Anal Only Month... then report back with your findings! :D

Naturally we would need some taller women to do the same... so a valid comparison can be made lol! :mrgreen:

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:47 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:This is a really interesting topic to me, as you bring up some good theories.

Absolutely, its super interesting... but hardly anybody else seems to give a butt-plug though lol!
In all the interactions I've had with others regarding anal sex, I've never thought to ask the woman's body type.

Perhaps you can go back and ask them all now... we need more data for a proper analysis lol!
In my case, my wife is 5'4" and was rather slim at the time we started having anal sex. Now that we're middle-aged, she's put on a few pounds (maybe 50??). I suppose, if I really think about it, there are a few positions where I don't know if I penetrate her as deeply as I once did.

Why not ask her if she thinks the sensation of Anal has changed over the years - Im sure it has and there would be many factors for it... her size could be one of them?
As far as her being more submissive based on the size difference, I can't say that I've experienced that.

I thought of this thanks to a conversation I had with a gay dude - naturally we ended up talking about how great Anal is lol!
He was a fairly short guy and mentioned how he would get a thrill from being with a much larger man as he liked being dominated... Im guessing many/most women would have a similar feeling?
Of course, these are major, and often overlooked, benefits of deep anal penetration. Several threads here link to studies regarding the benefits of regular insemination to the female partner. That, coupled with the greater absorption provided by the colon, further enhance these benefits. I believe the fact the rectum is open-ended and does not restrict ejaculate flow and that the anus and rectal valves provide superior stimulation to the vagina produces a greater volume of ejaculate, thereby maximizing the benefit to the female partner even more and providing a more satisfying orgasm for both parties.

I know I cum harder when fucking ass rather than pussy - but I think the volume of cum depends more on how much has been stored in the balls... so having sex once a week will produce more ejaculate than if you are fucking 5 times a day?

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:56 am

analsexonly wrote:I have my doubts. I've known a variety of women with a wide range of body types who all love and crave anal similarly.

How well have you known them - verbally or anally? ;)

Obviously its gonna be difficult to really test this theory as its purely subjective... but I do think it has merit nonetheless! :D

PetGirl

Post by PetGirl » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:36 pm

Maybe- but I am 5'8" with an athletic build and I love getting fucked in the ass.

BWS19

Post by BWS19 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:49 pm

hmmm. I don't know because my first girlfriend was a fairly bodacious sized girl with a small waste and big ass and the only thing she was capable of was anal and my current partner is petite but has a big ass and loves anal. thing is the bigger girl it felt i could get deeper because she had a slightly bigger canal for me and i could feel when i went into the colon even more. the only thing in common is their heights being short which might be a correlation because I've never met a tall girl who liked anal.