In an ideal world

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
ponytail

In an ideal world

Post by ponytail » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:05 am

My ideal world would be part of a threesome F/F/F of MFF (even though I'm gay) where we would all give and receive anal sex from each other...anyone else have similar thoughts?

Canassman

Re: In an ideal world

Post by Canassman » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:27 am

While I have no real interest in a threesome, those are my wife’s top two fantasies... particularly she would like a woman to eat her Pussy while I’m fucking her ass.

theTinderist

Post by theTinderist » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:13 am

This sounds pretty hot! I dig the fantasy of @Canassman's wife. Would totally be into that. With my ex girlfriend I did a few 3somes but unfortunately the ass was a taboo.

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:36 pm

I like the thought of one man fucking my ass while another man slides his cock into my throat. Then they'd tell me how I don't need my pussy anymore into between spanks and caresses.

If I were playing with 2 women then we'd lie down in a triangle, gently licking and teasing asses. It would be a game. Winner is the one who cums last. Losers can't cum for the next week. Winner then gets strap on fucked in the ass by the 2 angry losers. There's a silver lining to this game!

throwawaymedfree

Post by throwawaymedfree » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:48 pm

Ideal world is 1-4 guys taking turns on me, going balls deep and coming inside my ass. I'd have more guys but it starts to get less intimate.
DMs welcome

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:14 pm

This is a HUGE fantasy of mine. I would LOVE to watch my wife get fully loaded by 3 other well hung men. AND I want all 3 of them to cum in her ass!

Maybe one day....

Jess for anal

Post by Jess for anal » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:43 am

In an ideal world, there would be no STDS and I could fuck anyone anywhere. I 💗 cum in my ass, I hate condom fucking, there is nothing like skin to skin feel. Happy fucking everyone, please tell me how you guys avoid STDS

Analien

Post by Analien » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:34 am

In an ideal world, there is a lot of anal for everyone, regardless of race, gender, and maybe also age?
Maybe I am too liberal and there should probably be some age limit.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:43 pm

In an ideal world my girl and I would find another anal virgin and convert her to the anal-only lifestyle. It has been my fantasy forever to have anal sex with two girls who are also playing with each other.

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:47 pm

Canassman wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:27 am
While I have no real interest in a threesome, those are my wife’s top two fantasies... particularly she would like a woman to eat her Pussy while I’m fucking her ass.

Mine too "Maple guy/canassman"... it would be a so hot frame!

BTW, how can I be a player?