Shared butt slut saying hi

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
sharedbuttslut

Shared butt slut saying hi

Post by sharedbuttslut » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:33 pm

Hello! I am the female part of an open marriage but as for my part I only allow my partners to use my ass (and mouth). My husband asked me to follow that rule as he wants to own my pussy. Since we are married and I respect him, I agreed.

In my marriage I am also not used vaginally anymore after my husband and I decided that we did not want kids. I love being butt fucked although I do not orgasm from it. My husband allows me one day a month to cum as much as I want. I love it. I spend the whole day stuffing myself with toys and working out my needs.

I've been anal only for about 3 years now, though I've only been shared for a little over a year.

It is exciting to me to allow new partners to find pleasure with my butthole. I've had 23 new men and 3 of them have become regulars.

Happy to find a place with like minded people!

ProfessorOfService

Re: Shared butt slut saying hi

Post by ProfessorOfService » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:09 pm

Hello, butt slut.

I am glad to see you joined up over here. I'm Tony of GentleMentor at 321.

I hope you have a good experience over here.

Tony

sharedbuttslut

Post by sharedbuttslut » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:57 am

ProfessorOfService wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:09 pm
Hello, butt slut.

I am glad to see you joined up over here. I'm Tony of GentleMentor at 321.

I hope you have a good experience over here.

Tony

Hello! Thank you for tipping me off about this.

igiuL deepS

Post by igiuL deepS » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:57 pm

So your husband said he wants to be the only one to use your pussy,

but now even he has stopped using it?

sharedbuttslut

Post by sharedbuttslut » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:17 pm

igiuL deepS wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:57 pm
So your husband said he wants to be the only one to use your pussy,

but now even he has stopped using it?

Yes. He has reserved it for himself but after we decided not to have kids part of that arrangement was that he didn't feel comfortable using me there anymore. We do not use birth control. It's also part of our arrangement too. It turns me on to do without.

eagle8210

Post by eagle8210 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:37 am

Hi Butt Slut,

Very kinky post. Thanx for sharing your kink life with us.

I would LOVE to watch as another guy enjoys my wifes ass hole.

Following up with a anal cream pie in there is a fantasy. With her relaxed anally and lubed with cum so I can slip right in. What a kink that would be.

Your thoughts?

Cheers
Jason

adventurista

Post by adventurista » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:36 am

Hi Shared Butt Slut,
Enjoyed hearing about your lifestyle. My wife and I have a similar arrangement. We were in an open relationship when we first got together and made it an agreement as part of getting married. She had never had anal when we met, but took to it like a duck in water soon after. She turned out to be very orgasmic anally...she cam come after only a couple of minutes of me licking her ass and not touching her clit or pussy, and about every 2-3 minutes while fucking her. But when we met, she had a couple of FWBs and 'suger daddies'...she was then as is now smoking hot. Once she discovered how much she loved anal, they were begging to spend time with her. We had a system where they would ask to see her and she would ask my permission. Usually I would say yes on the condition she came back and told me all about it. She had one FWB who ran a small company and if one of his employees had a really good month, he would book a hotel room and they would take turns fucking her ass. We were also heading to swing clubs alot in those days (described in another post) and she was known for loving anal attention. There was one young guy who would arrive with his date who seemed to mostly like playing with the girls and he would immediately seek us out. He would pound her ass several times during the night and always filled hi condom at the end inside her tight little bottom. When I was travelling on business trips, she would sometimes tell me she was horny, so I would send her out to find a couple of guys to bring home and get them to fuck her ass. She had to text me pictures before she went out and after the guys left. For the few guys she trusted, I enjoyed nothing more than her coming home and showing me her sore little butt, filled with cum. Sadly, we don't do this kind of thing together much anymore. She still has a couple of FWBs she sees some times and I have my own, but we often reminince about those crazy days. So I wish you and your husband alot of pleasure in your pursuit of open but slutiness!

Intheass

Post by Intheass » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:19 pm

Would love to eat your butt. I love ass. I receive and give anal. Yummy

BlistringBack

Post by BlistringBack » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:42 pm

adventurista wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:36 am
Hi Shared Butt Slut,
Enjoyed hearing about your lifestyle. My wife and I have a similar arrangement. We were in an open relationship when we first got together and made it an agreement as part of getting married. She had never had anal when we met, but took to it like a duck in water soon after. She turned out to be very orgasmic anally...she cam come after only a couple of minutes of me licking her ass and not touching her clit or pussy, and about every 2-3 minutes while fucking her. But when we met, she had a couple of FWBs and 'suger daddies'...she was then as is now smoking hot. Once she discovered how much she loved anal, they were begging to spend time with her. We had a system where they would ask to see her and she would ask my permission. Usually I would say yes on the condition she came back and told me all about it. She had one FWB who ran a small company and if one of his employees had a really good month, he would book a hotel room and they would take turns fucking her ass. We were also heading to swing clubs alot in those days (described in another post) and she was known for loving anal attention. There was one young guy who would arrive with his date who seemed to mostly like playing with the girls and he would immediately seek us out. He would pound her ass several times during the night and always filled hi condom at the end inside her tight little bottom. When I was travelling on business trips, she would sometimes tell me she was horny, so I would send her out to find a couple of guys to bring home and get them to fuck her ass. She had to text me pictures before she went out and after the guys left. For the few guys she trusted, I enjoyed nothing more than her coming home and showing me her sore little butt, filled with cum. Sadly, we don't do this kind of thing together much anymore. She still has a couple of FWBs she sees some times and I have my own, but we often reminince about those crazy days. So I wish you and your husband alot of pleasure in your pursuit of open but slutiness!

Well how is this agreement done in couples. Id love to know that

adventurista

Post by adventurista » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:28 pm

Would rather not hijack Sharedbuttsluts thread, but could discuss more elsewhere