Greetings!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
JonJames

Greetings!

Post by JonJames » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:19 am

I've been lurking for quite some time -- so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I've been anal-only twice -- once for six months and another time for about a year. We did not call it that at the time, but we just went with what felt right. I would have loved to actually have had this forum to read with these women, and think about formally making the relationships anal-only. I just hope that all of these wonderful posts help the next couple who comes along find their way.

My first anal was as a teen -- with a girl on top believe it or not. I was flat on my back -- her on top -- I guess reverse missionary? Anyway, I slipped out, and when I reached to put it back in, the head popped into her anus. I came IMMEDIATELY. Her eyes got wide and she whispered to me "We have to try that again!" So I was lucky in that my first anal was so positive -- and I got to experience a lot of anal early on.

From then on, there was some frustration meeting anal women. Some would allow a tongue, but not a finger. Some a finger and a tongue -- but the cock was out. And so on. As noted above, things really clicked twice. With the longer, it got to the point of her holding retention enemas with light cream during anal -- with her enjoying peristalsis through her orgasm and expelling it all while I went in and out.

BUTT, I may be getting ahead of myself. For now, I am a middle-aged male seeking an anal-only relationship. I'm interested in hearing everything from first anal experiences to elaborate games and fantasy. At this point, I've also had shorter but more intense anal relationships. More on that later. For now, I just want to say thank you for all the wonderful posts!

funbuckets85

Re: Greetings!

Post by funbuckets85 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:17 pm

Welcome to anal only Jon. Hope you enjoy your stay

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:18 am

Welcome again, I hope this time we will be of help in your future AO relationships.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

JonJames

Post by JonJames » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:24 am

Thanks for the warm welcome Julie and Fun!

Sorry it took me so long to reply. Crazy times right?

Happy to see many other introductions after me. Maybe this AO thing is -- full-filling -- for many?

analogue

Post by analogue » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:21 am

Hello and welcome @JonJames

Sure it is full-filling, in any way ;) , because anal sex is superior to any other kind of sex.

Good luck to you!
AO since 01 August 2017