New chastity belt

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
PetGirl

New chastity belt

Post by PetGirl » Fri May 01, 2020 3:01 pm

Hey again everyone. Just thought I would share an update. A couple of months ago I started having mostly anal with my partner, with whom I have a D/s relationship. Unfortunately he still wants to use my vagina once in a while but I don't ask him to and in our dynamic he can use me how he wants.

The exciting development is that I have now been wearing a steel chastity belt off and on for the past month. Currently I've had it on for 3 days without a break. The fun thing about it is that his penis fits through the opening around my ass, so he can fuck me while I am wearing it! It keeps me from being able to touch my clit at all and also keeps him from getting tempted to just fuck my pussy. I was afraid he wouldn't fit through since he's pretty thick but it has worked out.

This is one of the hottest things I've ever done, I've been fantasizing about this for so long. I love knowing my pussy is completely off limits and that my partner can decide he wants anal at any time and I am more than willing to comply. So far I am feeling constantly aroused and desperate for anything! Just wanted to share since I am too afraid to tell any of my real life friends about this.

SailorGirl

Re: New chastity belt

Post by SailorGirl » Sat May 02, 2020 4:53 am

OMG I love you! Congratulations on the belt. I too wear a chastity belt, have been for years with the help of my master (also a D/S relationship).

I'm curious how long you're planning on wearing it without taking it off? My record is a little over two months wearing it (though I had some health issues that came up and the original belt broke). Because of the pandemic recently, I've been doing daily cleaning breaks, which kinda sucks but it's necessary at the time. But Master does penetrate me anally while I'm wearing the belt. And yes it is just the greatest feeling ever. My master also wants to use my pussy from time to time, but this is rare because Master knows I want to in permanently chastity and never use my pussy (even if this does seem like fantasy).

Have you thought about other chastity gear? A chastity bra? Cuffs? I actually wear long gloves and stockings (another fetish of mine) with cuffs locked over them. Having all my armor on is when I feel most complete. Add Master placing a dildo inside my ass while wearing all this gear, it really is a dream come true.