anal only and domestic discipline

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
DaddyD_420

anal only and domestic discipline

Post by DaddyD_420 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:09 am

Hi All,

I've lurked around here for a while and always admired the community although I am not sure if I will be accepted as a true believer! I'm obsessed with anal, but pretty obsessed with oral and a big fan of vaginal too. However in my current relationship I've started using Anal Only as part of a domestic discipline training protocol. When my girlfriend does not follow her rules for a first offense she gets a warning but for a 2nd offense she receives a Discipline Spanking and a 24 hour Total Pussy Timeout. During that time we will have oral and anal sex repeatedly but her pussy/clit receive no attention whatsoever. The effect of this protocol on her demeanor has been outstanding in every way and it will definitely continue although I am still considering whether I will experiment with longer duration for her Total Pussy Timeouts. I realize this is not a "true" anal only relationship but I thought it would be fun to share.

julietagc

Re: anal only and domestic discipline

Post by julietagc » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:16 pm

Well,I do not like the dynamics they have, that of discipline and others but that is something of you and she so I prefer not to comment about it.

As for Anal Only, you apply it as punishment, I think it is not the right approach, go Anal Only is about her pleasure place being her ass and not her pussy.

In the best case, she will like the anal more and she will want it, but if that happens, what you use as punishment will no longer make sense, it is like giving her a reward.

In fact I consider a reward to myself going anal only ;)

Luck with that anyway
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

redrum2005

Post by redrum2005 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:43 pm

I agree with Julie above about the anal as discipline.

I was in a relationship similar to yours and while we were apart and sexting about anal as punishment for disobedience it was amazing. When we were together, it seemed to be more torture and while it wasn't for her to "enjoy" punishment, torturing her wasn't my aim. Anal was apart of our normal routine and she enjoyed it, willingly.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:21 am

Thanks for the replies even if you don't agree with me lol. I don't mind a contrary opinion and anything anal is a fun topic. I also realize I didn't explain a lot of things about our dynamic but had to start somewhere.

It's worth mentioning that my girlfriend absolutely loves anal and can orgasm from anal without any attention for her pussy whatsoever. However the orgasm is different if she can rub her clit and she likes to do so. However (again) we both get off tremendously on the power exchange aspect of our relationship and my control over her. So it seems the Pussy Timeout works for us as part of a discipline routine - it feels like a punishment to her to a sufficient extent that it is effective in correcting behavior, but it's one she gets off on enduring.

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Tue May 12, 2020 7:08 am

Just thought I'd add an update for fun. One thing I didn't mention earlier is that for the duration of our 6 month relationship my gf has been anal only when she has her period. Not the strict no clit touching version though, just the no pussy penetration version.

Yesterday was day 1 for her period and she was having a rough day - back aches and feelings and all that. She spent a long time sucking Daddy's dick after dinner which always makes her feel better, and then we had an intimate and passionate anal session. No pussy/clit contact whatsoever and she had many very powerful orgasms.

This morning, after more dick sucking and a maintenance spanking session, I offered her vibrator to her for use on her clit while I fucked her ass but she declined it! She didn't want to get in the way of how I was going to fuck her asshole. And she's right it's easier for me to fuck her asshole the way both of us love when she is not bothering with trying to stimulate her pussy.

I know it's still not an anal only relationship but I thought some around here might enjoy hearing the update :)

Samy

Post by Samy » Sun May 17, 2020 2:33 pm

Interestingly, I originally thought your thread would be about your girlfriend being more disciplined thanks to anal only + clitoral denial, not about anal/denial being applied as punishment.

In my experience, clit (or penis) denial with anal only generates a gigantic shift in arousal, submission, obedience and focus, including domestic discipline. Being able to orgasm only from anal completely changes your perspective.

Maybe your girlfriend is slowly making that shift, and wants to try denial by herself. It's really worth it, to obtain more pleasure in the end, to increase your couple dynamics, and reinforce your relationship.

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Mon May 18, 2020 6:24 am

Hi Samy thanks for the reply. The punishments have definitely helped to make her more disciplined!

She is able to orgasm from anal only already -- in fact just last week due to her period and a discipline action she was anal only for 6 days in a row. She had countless orgasms during that time, but she was desperate to be allowed to touch her clit and get her pussy fucked again by the end.

I guess what you meant was not as much the ability to have a single orgasm with only anal, but the knowledge that (perpetually?) anal would be her only source for orgasms. I can see how that would change one's perspective! Presently, I think what is driving her obedience is the knowledge that she will only be allowed pussy pleasure if she pleases me, but if she didn't have the hope of it I am not sure how it would affect her. Fascinating to consider though.

Samy

Post by Samy » Tue May 19, 2020 7:32 am

In my experience, obedience also comes from the accumulation of sexual energy . Anal only along with clitoral denial gives a lot of pleasure but no biological relief, and the perpetual state of arousal/frustration makes one always horny, submissive and obedient, not to say desperate.

From what you say, my bet is that she still wants pussy action for relief rather than for pleasure. Ideally, she should enjoy more and more the frustration/arousal, and become addicted to it because of all the pleasure it gives... you'd then be able to have her 100% anal only with clitoral denial with no time limit.

Frankly, I doubt she just accepts the situation in the hope she gets pussy action, I rather think she has ambiguous sensations about it. It's often the case with denial: you hate it, but you love it. And the more you do it, the more you're addicted to it.

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Wed May 20, 2020 9:19 am

You are right in saying she isn't *purely* motivated to submit to clitoral and vaginal abstinence for the sake of feeling that type of pleasure again, indeed, she clearly gets satisfaction from the denial itself. She is definitely addicted to her clit right now though, but it will be very interesting to see if that can be replaced with an addiction to denial.

Samy

Post by Samy » Wed May 20, 2020 9:34 am

Apparently, you'd like that it'd be the case :D I therefore do hope it'll go in that direction. You'll see that denial itself, and not the hope of not being denied eventually, it the greatest motivation for domestic discipline, and works in perfect symbiosis with anal penetration only.

Frankly, I think that any person who exclusively likes to be penetrated, male or female, should practice strict genital denial and anal only. It improves sex and relationships in amazing ways, as well as provides natural birth control without the use of dangerous chemicals.