Free Use Anal Whore for My Man

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
PeachShaped

Free Use Anal Whore for My Man

Post by PeachShaped » Thu May 21, 2020 7:09 am

I just decided a couple days ago that I should fulfill one of my dreams and be my man's free use anal whore.
Let's talk about what that means and why I wanna do it.
First, consent is key. I have a safe word, but I don't ever need to use it because he knows what I like and is considerate. When he's done using me, I journal everything and highlight all the parts that make me go UNFF! Then I show him how good he is at making my fantasies come true. Communication and positive feedback, don't you know!
Second, he is such a worthy partner. I couldn't do this for anybody less deserving! It's a lot of work to bottom! He provides for me; he helps me chase my dreams; he treats me with the respect I need outside the bedroom. He encourages the best parts of me. I love giving myself to him. It's a joy to be his secret little slut.
Third, rules. I get spanked on my ass and pussy if he thinks I'm too tight and haven't trained enough. I love the regular painals. I love apologizing for not being constantly ready for his cock while I whimper in pain and moan in pleasure. It encourages me to train every day.
Fourth, training is a delight. I have a suction cup dildo that's just a little smaller than his dick. I've created a little altar of my shame. I plant the dildo on my night stand and ride it every day while watching women taking painals. Then when my legs are shaking too much to continue, I leave the dildo inside my ass and pull up some jeans shorts to hold it in. Then I try to do my chores stuffed with a cock. Sitting is uncomfortable, but I get off on the shame. If I'm at home, there's an 80% chance I'm filled to bursting with cock. I met my roommate's boyfriend like this last night.
Fifth, I love talking about my sex life anonymously, and hearing your stories. But I am only my man's whore. He isn't into sharing.
Sixth, Imma feminist switch who would love to plow my man's ass if he were into it. My kinks flow both ways, but submission is my obsession right now.

Thanks, love and peace.

DaddyD_420

Re: Free Use Anal Whore for My Man

Post by DaddyD_420 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:18 am

Thanks for sharing that was fun to read. You sound like a special girl and you clearly have a special man! I was curious are you giving him free use of your mouth as well or just your asshole?

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Thu May 21, 2020 7:23 am

Thank you! We're very happy!

He can use my body as he pleases. He knows that training my throat makes me happy, so he does that regularly too. I love that moment of panic where I'm gagging on his full length, and he just holds me down by my hair and shushes me till he's ready to let me breathe. What a thrill.

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:38 am

It's true there isn't much sexier than the wide eyes of a girl helpless to do anything about the cock buried in her throat! My girlfriend and I have a similar arrangement - it's a total power exchange so she respects my authority to use her body any way I please any time I please. But of course I care about her well-being a great deal so I only push her limits when it's in her best interest. She doesn't train with a dildo so much but she wears her plug every night and often during the day so she is typically ready to be used as an anal fucktoy at any moment.

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Thu May 21, 2020 7:45 am

Hot!

I use the dildo because I haven't bought a dildo plug yet. And it's fun and humiliating of course. I find that plugs don't do a lot to help spread my actually sphincter and they aren't long enough to open me up deeper. I not only like but NEED something bigger if I am expected to take his big ass dick any time he pleases with no warm up.

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:51 am

Makes sense. You are totally right about the plugs not stretching the sphincter as much, but somehow it does the trick for my GF. She has the medium njoy and wearing while sleeping every night seems to do wonders. A small amount of lube and patience is required but really not much. And when she wears the large njoy plug, that gets her ready to take it hard and deep very quickly.

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Thu May 21, 2020 7:55 am

Maybe I need more stretching because I haven't been doing this for as long? I've had anal for years but regularly.
I've been thinking about the njoy for a long time, but it's expensive. Are they quiet and discreet?

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:59 am

I purchased hers through amazon the shipping was discreet. The plug is just stainless steel it doesn't make a sound. My impression is this style is ideal for long term wear. My GF has worn the medium size for over 24 hours. The large is pretty darn wide, but it sounds like that is what are you looking for ;) Then they came out with the large 2.0 which imho is just for showing off lol

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Thu May 21, 2020 10:59 am

Thanks! I'll check it out.

LengthandGirth

Post by LengthandGirth » Fri May 22, 2020 5:12 pm

@PeachShaped If you are looking for a good plug, you might want to try Icicles Number 47. It's a great plug. Three bulbs for three different stretches and it's glass. The base is a bit bulky but it's perfect for easy removal.