How to train myself to cum from anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
SluttyJanet

How to train myself to cum from anal

Post by SluttyJanet » Wed May 20, 2020 11:41 am

Hey! I'm new here. Me and my boyfriend have made the transition to anal only 9 days ago and we are loving it! The pleasure is so intense all the time.

Unfortunately, I am usually unable to cum from our sessions. Of the 13 times we've had anal sex since then I've only reached orgasm 3 times. Don't get me wrong it's still super pleasurable but I can't climax.

I was looking for some place to ask and found this forum. So I hope you can help me and my boyfriend.

Is there any way to train myself to cum from anal every time? I'm open with going non anal only for the training as long as I end up being anal only. Thanks!

julietagc

Re: How to train myself to cum from anal

Post by julietagc » Fri May 22, 2020 2:24 pm

Hi, well first of all patience.

you can "train" that is to say play with your ass, with toys and others but it is not necessary if you have regular sex with your boyfriend using your ass.

If you touch your clitoris during anal sex you will reach cum relatively quickly but I imagine you want an anal orgasm, without pussy / clit, this is very intense but you must have patience, your body must adapt to anal first.
What they advised me was to use the missionary but anal poses, or lying down with my butt slightly raised with a pillow or ride and play with your waist, it works even though I like other positions too but it can be useful to start. xD

it takes a month and a half (approximately) going anal only, to have orgasms, I think it is on the mental side, focusing all your pleasure and sensations on your butt and that takes some time, but it is something more personal, each girl will have her time I imagine, but what I am trying to say is that it is not so simple.

I will give you a tip that can be useful to you, forget this, I mean, at the beginning I was like you, with that orgasm in my mind but I had to really forget it and just enjoy, let go and that climax would come. Probably there will come a moment of sex, where you will feel that you can no longer, but continue and break that barrier, then when you think that you can no longer, and that climax will come.

hope this helps you

PD: it may take some time but it's very worth it, you will not regret. ;)
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

Samy

Post by Samy » Mon May 25, 2020 7:02 am

I agree totally with julietagc.

Going anal only is about "rewiring" your body and the location of your pleasure center, it's a slow process.

Little by little, the sexual energy centered in your pussy (vagina and clitoris) has to be "translated" to your ass: this means you have to develop the pleasure in your ass (masturbation, sex toys like plugs, or just anal sex with your boyfriend if you're having it often enough) while letting go of the pleasure in your pussy (vaginal and/or clitoral stimulation). The transition can sometimes be frustrating because of the latter part, it's sometimes hard to quit that sort of habit, but it's worth it because of the extra pleasure, arousal, and synchronisation with your partner that you gain when you become anal only. Give your body and mind the time to shift, to abandon one logic to go to another.

Like julietagc says, you therefore shouldn't focus so much on orgasms, and more on pleasure: the more you appreciate anal sex, the more you practise and focus on it, the more natural it gets, the more pleasure you'll both get, and orgasms will eventually follow. If you also practice clitoral denial to some extent, the frustration can be turned into extra arousal and pleasure then powerful orgasms, and once you get there, you can't really go back. It's a worthwhile journey, for both of you.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Tue May 26, 2020 12:11 pm

Samy wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:02 am
I agree totally with julietagc.

Going anal only is about "rewiring" your body and the location of your pleasure center, it's a slow process.

Little by little, the sexual energy centered in your pussy (vagina and clitoris) has to be "translated" to your ass: this means you have to develop the pleasure in your ass (masturbation, sex toys like plugs, or just anal sex with your boyfriend if you're having it often enough) while letting go of the pleasure in your pussy (vaginal and/or clitoral stimulation). The transition can sometimes be frustrating because of the latter part, it's sometimes hard to quit that sort of habit, but it's worth it because of the extra pleasure, arousal, and synchronisation with your partner that you gain when you become anal only. Give your body and mind the time to shift, to abandon one logic to go to another.

Like julietagc says, you therefore shouldn't focus so much on orgasms, and more on pleasure: the more you appreciate anal sex, the more you practise and focus on it, the more natural it gets, the more pleasure you'll both get, and orgasms will eventually follow. If you also practice clitoral denial to some extent, the frustration can be turned into extra arousal and pleasure then powerful orgasms, and once you get there, you can't really go back. It's a worthwhile journey, for both of you.

At first I didn't understand this, but now I do, I think clitoral denial is very necessary if she wants to put all her focus of pleasure on her ass, in the end it all depends on her, to try :)
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:45 am

From a man’s perspective, a woman is more likely to cum when you pleasure her ass with fingers, tongue, and toys before penetrating her with your cock. My wife and I had sex about an hour ago. I tease the fuck out of her asshole with pussy juices I transfer to her ass. With two fingers, I circle and push on her asshole until her asshole sucks both fingers Inside. Today, after 15 minutes of finger play, she straddled me in 69 as I sucked and licked her pussy and ass. With pussy juice and saliva, I teased her asshole with a 1.75” diameter butt plug, Teasing and denying her the entire length. Eventually, she pushed back and took the plug all the way in. Still licking her pussy, I slowly fucked her with the plug. I remove it slowly when fucking her so her sphincter can squeeze and tug on the plug. She began to moan loudly and had a squirt orgasm. I swallowed every ounce of her juices as she came in my mouth. Now it’s my turn. She lays at the corner of the bed on her back while I penetrate her ass with my cock. Today she came less than a minute after deeply fucking her in the ass with no clitoral stimulation. We continued to assfuck and she had several more, smaller anal orgasms. It turns me on when i can make my wife cum. I believe the partner has as much to do with a woman’s orgasm as what the woman does or thinks. Sometimes my wife will tell me when she’s cumming so I can cum in her ass at the same time. Anal has taken our sex life to an entirely different level. We love each other and we love anal sex. She’s had G-spot and clitoral orgasms, but she says there’s nothing like an anal orgasm. Ask your man to tease the fuck out of your asshole and you will cum your brains out when he starts fucking you in the ass.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:21 pm

What works for us is extended foreplay where I tease her asshole with my fingers. I start to push them inside and then pull back. I do this repeatedly. As it progresses, I will stick a finger in halfway and curl it up and tease the clit structure that encircles the uterus. Eventually she thrusts down against two or three fingers and starts fucking them with her ass.

Something new, but awesome, in our routine is for her to straddle my face in 69 while I tease her ass with a large glass butt plug or dildo. Today, I fucked her ass from behind before we moved to the bed for some 69. While she grinds on my face, I suck her clit as I tease her ass with the glass. When I finally penetrate her ass fully, she gushes like a fountain in my mouth while she sucks my cock. She squirted in my mouth four or five times while I fucked her ass with the dildo.

She says squirting doesn’t occur with an orgasm, but it really turns her on. Now it’s my turn. Our favorite position is missionary with her legs pulls up so I can fuck her ass balls deep. This is when she will have her deep, anal orgasm. Sometimes I honor the quality and intensity of our anal sex by licking my cum from her asshole and sharing it in a passionate kiss.

If your boyfriend takes the time to tease your ass, I don’t see how you can’t orgasm every time. My wife and I LOVE anal sex. Both of us always have explosive orgasms.

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:47 am

Is there a rule that clitoral play is a bad thing anyway? We still do it sometimes.

We also know touching other places and taking our time (which anal requires) can be arousing too.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:14 pm

nightowl wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:47 am
Is there a rule that clitoral play is a bad thing anyway? We still do it sometimes.

We also know touching other places and taking our time (which anal requires) can be arousing too.

Do whatever feels good and right as a couple. Some people are into stopping clit touching altogether to see if they can reach an orgasm solely through anal stimulation only, others are happy to have clit play. It’s for each couple to work out based on their consenting and mutually desirable agreement.

Samy

Post by Samy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:44 pm

nightowl wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:47 am

Nothing is inherently bad, it's just that clitoral/genital play lowers the intensity or possibility of anal orgasms.

Freja

Post by Freja » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:13 am

To me it was about touching me just about enough to orgasm when having sex, then tried touching myself less and less to the point where I don’t need to touch myself at all to orgasm anymore.
I don’t get orgasms all the time but probably 8/10 times, and the orgasms are soo much better when I don’t touch myself just get stimulated from the sex