Free Use Anal Whore for My Man

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
PeachShaped

Re: Free Use Anal Whore for My Man

Post by PeachShaped » Sat May 23, 2020 5:31 am

Hey thanks, @LengthandGirth!

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:52 am

Life would be great with an anal loving free use slut. For a woman to offer her body to a man in that way would mean so much. I would do by best to protect and provide for her and be a worthy man in her life.

You’re a gem for allowing your partner to release his sexual urges when he wants, how he wants. I’m not sure why other women don’t see the clear formula. Let good men use your body how they want to. He likes anal, he likes to see your ass gape? Then learn to like it and enjoy for him. Be open minded. You’ll see how deep your relationship will grow. However, if he’s not appreciative, respectfully gtfo. There’s plenty of men who would love nothing more than a free use anal slut offering her holes anytime he’s horny.

FMF

Post by FMF » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:28 pm

PeachShaped wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:09 am
I just decided a couple days ago that I should fulfill one of my dreams and be my man's free use anal whore...

I have a safe word,

I have one too, it's: "severeendstagebilateralpneumonoultramicroscopichawai'iansilicovolcanoconiosiswithattendantdischarge."
PeachShaped wrote:
but I don't ever need to use it because he knows what I like and is considerate.

THAT'S the real deal.

Mary

Sluttypinkprincess

Post by Sluttypinkprincess » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:50 am

PeachShaped wrote:
I just decided a couple days ago that I should fulfill one of my dreams and be my man's free use anal whore.
Let's talk about what that means and why I wanna do it.
First, consent is key. I have a safe word, but I don't ever need to use it because he knows what I like and is considerate. When he's done using me, I journal everything and highlight all the parts that make me go UNFF! Then I show him how good he is at making my fantasies come true. Communication and positive feedback, don't you know!
Second, he is such a worthy partner. I couldn't do this for anybody less deserving! It's a lot of work to bottom! He provides for me; he helps me chase my dreams; he treats me with the respect I need outside the bedroom. He encourages the best parts of me. I love giving myself to him. It's a joy to be his secret little slut.
Third, rules. I get spanked on my ass and pussy if he thinks I'm too tight and haven't trained enough. I love the regular painals. I love apologizing for not being constantly ready for his cock while I whimper in pain and moan in pleasure. It encourages me to train every day.
Fourth, training is a delight. I have a suction cup dildo that's just a little smaller than his dick. I've created a little altar of my shame. I plant the dildo on my night stand and ride it every day while watching women taking painals. Then when my legs are shaking too much to continue, I leave the dildo inside my ass and pull up some jeans shorts to hold it in. Then I try to do my chores stuffed with a cock. Sitting is uncomfortable, but I get off on the shame. If I'm at home, there's an 80% chance I'm filled to bursting with cock. I met my roommate's boyfriend like this last night.
Fifth, I love talking about my sex life anonymously, and hearing your stories. But I am only my man's whore. He isn't into sharing.
Sixth, Imma feminist switch who would love to plow my man's ass if he were into it. My kinks flow both ways, but submission is my obsession right now.

Thanks, love and peace.

Oh wow. I want to be you when I grow up!

Seriously though, your man is so lucky, and you are so lucky! It sounds like you are going to have so much fun!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:37 am

Cool. I was just reading this and realize my girlfriend gave me free use from day one. I assfuck her every day, except when we’re not together that night.

She loves it if I simple decide to assfuck her and shove it in. She needs no prep at all. Just some coconut oil and her little pink hole is ready for use. I wasn’t really aware this was a thing untill I just read your topic and realized how special my lady is. ❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:50 am

Yep, free use Anal and oral. Officially for maybe two years now. We had a chat about it and made an official decision, so to speak, so that we knew where we stood. It helps her feel like a submissive wife knowing it has been pre decided. So even if we are not having sex at that moment she can enjoy knowing the mandate is in operation.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:33 pm

AnalJay wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:50 am
Yep, free use Anal and oral. Officially for maybe two years now. We had a chat about it and made an official decision, so to speak, so that we knew where we stood. It helps her feel like a submissive wife knowing it has been pre decided. So even if we are not having sex at that moment she can enjoy knowing the mandate is in operation.

That’s awesome, glad you and Backdoorlover can experience that. Not to judge, but I like knowing her ass is clean before fucking. So I don’t know if a true free use anal situation would work for me. I can imagine free use oral to be more probable. Although I haven’t been with any women in a relationship who are into that (yet). I prefer long blowjobs over short ones so I don’t know how I could convince her to randomly give up an hour or more if both of us haven’t communicated and planned it out.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:38 am

hasani2222 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:33 pm

That’s awesome, glad you and Backdoorlover can experience that. Not to judge, but I like knowing her ass is clean before fucking. So I don’t know if a true free use anal situation would work for me. I can imagine free use oral to be more probable. Although I haven’t been with any women in a relationship who are into that (yet). I prefer long blowjobs over short ones so I don’t know how I could convince her to randomly give up an hour or more if both of us haven’t communicated and planned it out.

I like anal however it comes, for me it adds to the fun and the sensation alters from one time to another with no prep. We do also like to plan things out, well actually she prefers spontaneous acts, it's me that tends to plan ahead more, though she will sometimes have a forward plan in her head. Long blow jobs are great, she has been practicing her deep throat technique, which is awesome. Short ones can be a nice appetizer though and it's fun to throw in free use of either anal or oral now and then, out on a walk or just while she's picking out some clothes. It's cool to know that if she is, say, dozing on the bed, I can offer my cock to her lips or just enter her anus and pump my cum into her ass, I don't need to say a word, she will always take my cum into her body.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:48 am

I don’t fully live together with my woman yet but this here above is how my life could be. I once told her about this long time fantasy of coming in from work, walk upon my wife/lover while she’s doing a mondane shore (preparing diner, cutting veggies) and just pull down her pants or pull up het skirt and enter her just like that.

My girlfriends reaction was “ooh then I need to wear skirts and nothing underneath then. Let’s live your fantasy.”
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

ds040265

Post by ds040265 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:20 am

Great share and detail of your relationship. I love the idea of you walking around with a dildi secretly in your ass. How hot is that?!

My wife also submits to me and loves when my cock slides into her ass. At this point she is so trained up there is little need for prep of her ass aside from me eating her ass out a little bit. That's enough. From there, my cock just slides straight in and she's almost ready to come on the spot.

But, I agree that respect of each other is key. With that mutual understanding and bond, her submission is given and my commands are followed and she always comes first.