anal only and domestic discipline

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
DaddyD_420

Re: anal only and domestic discipline

Post by DaddyD_420 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:53 am

I know it's a bit sacrilegious to say it here but I actually do enjoy fucking her pussy. It's a great pussy and it's fun to fuck. But I do enjoy the kink and dominance aspects of keeping her oral and anal only. I am definitely curious enough to see what effects long term denial will have on her demeanor that I plan to run some experiments.

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Thu May 21, 2020 9:36 am

Meh. I have a medical condition, so I need the chemicals in the bc. I will need to take them for the rest of my life until menopause :(

Butt I get off on pretending to be anal only until my man is ready to impregnate me at his whim. Once I'm pregnant, no need to use my pussy again. Why bother?

See it's a fun fantasy even if you're not really relying on it for contraception!

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Thu May 21, 2020 12:00 pm

lol Ive had a vasectomy so I'm in the same boat as far as not needing anal for contraception, but we can't deny it is an advantage the anus has as a "pure" fuck hole!

Samy

Post by Samy » Tue May 26, 2020 6:32 am

DaddyD_420 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:53 am
I know it's a bit sacrilegious to say it here but I actually do enjoy fucking her pussy. It's a great pussy and it's fun to fuck. But I do enjoy the kink and dominance aspects of keeping her oral and anal only. I am definitely curious enough to see what effects long term denial will have on her demeanor that I plan to run some experiments.

If you want to combine the appeal/discipline of anal only with access to her pussy whenever you feel like it, you can set a number of rules that'd make it exceptional/out of the norm for her compared to anal, which would be the "default"... For example, you could decide that she's only allowed pussy action when her ass is full (butt plug, toy), or when she's restrained (blindfold, gag, ropes, handcuffs), etc. The dominance would be kept at all times no matter what hole you use.

Lots of ways to have the best of both worlds.

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:17 pm

Hi all, thought I would post an update on the state of anal in our relationship. We have been together for about a year now, always in a total power exchange relationship that involves a lot of anal but we had generally only been anal only for periods of a day or a few days at a time when she had misbehaved and earned pussy timeouts.

Over time though it was clear that more important than punishments is just giving my submissive the feeling like she is on a tight leash at all times. So about a month ago I imposed a rule that no touching of her pussy/clit is allowed at all without my express permission, which I will give very rarely. This was 32 days ago and it has gone very well. I gave her an initial goal that if she survived the first week I would give her pussy some attention and she did a great job with that so 7 days in her pussy got licked and fucked (twice). Other than that on 2 separate occasions I gave her very limited ability to touch her clit very briefly due to certain extenuating circumstances. However with those exceptions she has been completely anal only for 32 days. During that time she has sucked me to completion 10 times and I've deposited 20 loads in her ass.

I've been calling it an anal-only-October experiment but so far it is going extremely well. On the day when she did get her pussy fucked she said she felt a little sad about it like she didn't need it and it didn't even seem worth it. She does continue to whine about not being able to rub her clit and claims those orgasms are different than her anal orgasms, but every time I stick it in her butt she blurts out how it is her favorite, she cums every time, and the orgasms do seem to be getting more powerful. And I should note that overall the effect on her mood has been excellent. She has been almost giddy with happiness about how completely owned she feels.

Anyway, who knows what the future will hold but I thought this forum might be interested in the update. My current plan is to keep her strictly anal only through the end of the month and then take it from there.