Sore long after anal

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
TwistedSystem

Sore long after anal

Post by TwistedSystem » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:48 pm

Hi all, hoping someone here can offer some advice! Me and my girlfriend have been mostly AO since we started dating, however, after a while she started to get a bit sore (we do use lube, but perhaps didn't get it deep enough inside her). At first she just kind of put up with the pain or we tried to find angles that didn't hit the sore spot, but eventually it got too sore for us to continue. It's now been a few weeks (probably about 2 months) and we tried again. Although it started off much better, once I got deeper, I again hit a sore spot and we had to stop :(

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anything she can do to help it heal? At this point we're worried it might never heal on its own (I know the best answer is to see a doctor, but she's not exactly comfortable with having that conversation so I thought I'd ask here first!).

We both really miss anal and any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Samy

Re: Sore long after anal

Post by Samy » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:35 am

Apparently, it's not about being sore but about a specific spot that hurts, meaning there is something wrong and she should see a proctologist. Don't worry, proctologists know the ass is used as a sexual organ, they heard much weirder stories than yours. Think of them as gynaecologists.

I'd say that the issue is unrelated to sexual activity, but you can't know until she sees a doctor. Does it hurt when she goes to the bathroom?

TwistedSystem

Post by TwistedSystem » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:20 am

Hi Samy, thanks for the advice. You're right, it's a specific spot, but it wasn't hurting when we first started and I was going as deep and as hard as I wanted, so it would seem that sex is the root cause (perhaps causing a small tear?). It was painful for her to go to the bathroom at the point we stopped, but it's not painful anymore, hence why we decided to try again.

I've said the same thing about doctors having heard much worse stories, but she's still a bit embarrassed and worried the only solution might involve surgery. Also, the current social distancing measures mean she'd have to speak to the doctor via a voice/video call, so diagnosing it would be difficult. I guess I'm hoping there's something else we can try first.

I think I read on here about using aloe vera to aid recovery. Has anyone tried that? I assume we could inject it with a lube shooter, but it might sting a bit!

Samy

Post by Samy » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:58 pm

It's still not necessarily tied to sex, there can be many reasons for a sensitive spot (haemorrhoids for example). And in fact, why would sex involve soreness at a very specific spot and not elsewhere? I'd rather guess sex helped you find something was wrong rather than causing it. If it still hurts after two months of no anal sex, then she really has to see a doctor.

Where do you live? Distancing due to COVID is being lifted in most places, and shouldn't prevent people from that sort of examination. Anal sex is really business as usual for a proctologist, not necessarily because it causes problems, but because you notice problems more easily.