Girls, Do u poop during anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
proanal

Girls, Do u poop during anal?

Post by proanal » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:51 pm

My girlfriend and myself are anal only couple for 1 year. I love to fuck her ass everyday and I also do so. So, according to the constant practice of anal, she should be able to control her bowel now. But she can't. Last night she pooped on my dick while I was fucking her :lol: . Though It kinda turned me on, is it normal?

BWS19

Re: Girls, Do u poop during anal?

Post by BWS19 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:51 pm

It happens. its based a lot on how your girls bowl movements work as well. does she go in the morning? after a meal? before bed? knowing this can help avoid mess but i only get mess if my girl has eaten spicy food the day before.but it happens.

Bosshoggg

Post by Bosshoggg » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:36 pm

Shit happens it doesnt bother me at all... now period blood yuck! Lol make sense of that....
I used to be with one woman that preferred it and she would hold in a big log and i'd just plunge right into it. She said it was more of a intense feeling.

PurpleGenius8888

Post by PurpleGenius8888 » Sat May 30, 2020 10:01 pm

One of my favorite feelings in the world is when the turd is tickling your head as you push deep in. My sex slave says it's more intense too~

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sun May 31, 2020 3:33 am

That should never, never, never happen to me, it's embarrassing and unpleasant :? , but it can happen in newbies.
But if you have been anal for 1 year it should not happen, unless she is very careless, she must know her body
add more water and fiber to her diet, and go to the bathroom regularly, even if she feel like you shouldn't go, go the same way, and try to.
Staying clean or knowing her movements, for example, you are not going to do anal sex after a few hours of obviously eating.
She should keep those things in mind and she shouldn't have those kinds of accidents anymore.

I see a little disgusted in the comments that the men who commented like it ... well if she and you like its ok, not me but each one has different tastes, some weird than others but anyway, if she He does not like it and does not want that, to take into account what I told you here.

good luck.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

raisahaque

Post by raisahaque » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:09 am

Yeah! I happened to accidentally pooped a couple of times during getting my ass penetrated but I don't think My partner was grossed out about that.. once we were in shower and he was penetrating my ass, I suddenly felt urge to poop. I told him that and he was like "I want to keep penetrating you , just do whatever you feel like".. so there I was left no option except poop a bit. But he told me that it was the greatest anal sex he ever had. He bought me necklace for that! I guess I got a gift just for pooping on his penis :D :D :D
An anal slut never keeps her ass empty :mrgreen:

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:49 am

Absolutely!

In fact, I do not mind it at all. I especially like it when she can't hold it after we're finished. I get off seeing my cum leak out of her.

One of the first times I had anal with my wife, she had given herself a quick anal douche before.

I had her bent over the edge of the bed, standing up with these very sexy high heels on. She wanted to switch positions and pulled out, followed by a sudden rush of water that splattered on the floor. It was so hot!

Another time, we were driving to LA, and pulled off I5 into a grove of fruit trees. she braced herself against a tree and we had a nice hot quickie. After I pumped my load deep inside her, we were getting dressed and she suddenly squats down and unloaded there in the dirt.

Bosshoggg

Post by Bosshoggg » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:12 pm

Bosshoggg wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:36 pm
Shit happens it doesnt bother me at all... now period blood yuck! Lol make sense of that....
I used to be with one woman that preferred it and she would hold in a big log and i'd just plunge right into it. She said it was more of a intense feeling.

Same here! Full butthole thats cool, on your period not going near that lol. I was also with a woman that would hold in a load and id fuck it. By far the most powerful orgasms i have ever had. She also described it as being more intense. Funny part is about 2 seconds after you come it turns back to gross haha!

Lisalovesanal

Post by Lisalovesanal » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:49 pm

We don’t mind either way. Depending on how horny we are depends on what we do. There have been times where I’ve accidentally shit whilst being fucked and we’ve stopped, cleaned up and continued and then there’s times where I’m needing to shit and I purposely put it off as the pressure makes me insanely horny and I just tell hubby and he’s eager to get his cock dirty. We end up getting ourselves in a big mess but also have the biggest and best orgasm. I usually squirt hard during these sessions. We communicate openly and have both admitted we love filthy no limits fuck sessions. :twisted:
You had me at anal ;)

Quebass

Post by Quebass » Tue May 11, 2021 9:51 am

Not for me! When I can see a bit of brown we stop and have a little clean up. No embarrassment. Somehow that doesn't happen very frequently. But we both agree that when a big of poop is around it feels a bit grindy. So we wash it off, lube up and go back at it :D