Long-time anal-only girl here

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
JonJames

Re: Long-time anal-only girl here

Post by JonJames » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:05 am

Hello -- and welcome!

So happy you are here. I find it interesting -- both how much you love anal and your feelings toward vaginal. I too discovered anal pretty early when I dated a girl who would not blow me -- but would eat my ass constantly. All the time. It was the greatest feeling ever, so I did it back to her. We ended up anal only for a year or so before we broke up. We did not discuss her feelings toward vag -- because -- it did not come up. If we were not eating each other's asses -- my dick was in her ass. There was some rubbing of the front, but no PIV. Later I heard she had vaginismus. Then things started to fall into place. Do you thing vaginismus might b part of your sexuality? Well, the most positive thing is -- although I never called it as such -- I lived an anal only lifestyle early on. It really helped me because I considered it only natural whenever I was lucky enough to meet a girl open to anal. By that I mean - deep anal penetration. Analingus was almost universally accepted. So I have never judged anal women or myself for something that has stood me in good stead for a long time. Yes, it can be frustrating to meet a partner who is not down with all of it. But when you do, it is magic. Thanks for sharing!

funbuckets85

Post by funbuckets85 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:44 pm

Welcome to anal only I too only desire sodomy. Had some girlfriends that liked it a lot. I was there first never really went full anal only with them though. It is hard finding someone that would want the same lifestyle as you. Anyhow welcome and enjoy your stay :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:38 am

Welcome, @analgirlxx. It's always great to have more anal only girls here, and more vaginal virgins too.

You mentioned that you weren't anal only when you first discovered anal, but you also say that you are a vaginal virgin. Do you mean that you used to play with your pussy some back then before deciding to go anal only, but haven't had sex with a partner, and have since decided to be anal only and stop using your pussy? Just clarifying to make sure I understand, no judgement either way!

I think it's pretty common for a lot of people who are into anal only to be turned off or even repulsed by vaginal after a while.

John8596

Post by John8596 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:46 pm

The thought of a girl who doesn’t like vaginal sex and only likes anal is making me really hard, hmu my snap is kash039998 I’m single too

Sideguy4U

Post by Sideguy4U » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:34 pm

Sorry to hear you have been harassed by others seeking relationships. I hope you continue with your A/O lifestyle and you can DM me if You like.