Hello . New to this site..have a question

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Bootylicious41

Hello . New to this site..have a question

Post by Bootylicious41 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:21 am

does anyone on here get into pegging? I'm having issues fully getting large dildos all the way inside length wise. Didn't know how to get more in. Any thoughts..

g65389pon

Re: Hello . New to this site..have a question

Post by g65389pon » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:29 am

I love being pegged but the wife hasn’t pegged me lately. The wife loves hearing me moan and groan. My orgasms are unfucking believable and can cum more than once from it 😜.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:26 pm

@Bootylicious41 you're probably having trouble getting past the fold at the inner end of your rectum. For most people this takes some practice.
Push the dildo in gently while simultaneously bearing down and relaxing internally. At first you may get there some days but not others.
It's worth the time and trouble!
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Samy

Post by Samy » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:43 am

If it's the length causing trouble, like @FarmerDan says, it's the inner sphincter that isn't opening.

I have a very well endowed partner with a long penis, and sometimes this hurt me as well when he went full length. I solved this by fingering myself very regularly and massaging that part to make it relax and be used to be stimulated: you can reach it with your fingers from the front as you sit on your toilet seat.

Take your time, clean yourself with some enema pear (not too much water), push the water out then finger yourself to push out the remaining water, and when you're clean, start fingering. If you go in the right position, you should be able to touch that part at the tip of your finger. Pleasure yourself a bit, then once you're relaxed, put two fingers in, touch that area, and move your fingers apart to help it open. Massage it. Repeat for some time to make it be used to be touched, relaxed, and opened up.

Do this regularly from time to time. Eventually, it'll learn to open up, and you'll be able to take anything.

Bootylicious41

Post by Bootylicious41 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:33 am

Does it also depend on the type of toy being used? For example we have a few glass ones and girth wise im fine ,but when I get to a certain point on the longer one it just stops even when im turned on and all warmed up. I have another one that isn't glass and lol I swallow that all the way up and its around 9 inches . . And vibrates and automatic thrusts :P

Samy

Post by Samy » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:22 pm

Like we said, if it's the length, it's that you get to the end of the rectum, and the fold isn't opening.

You have to relax it so it opens and lines up like I said. With long cocks/toy, you go past the rectum and into the colon.