anus too dilated after a while ?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
vodkagrenadine

anus too dilated after a while ?

Post by vodkagrenadine » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:09 pm

Hi everyone,
my partner (15years marriage, 2 kids) and I have been practicing anal sex a lot over the years. Some time full ao and other time full vagina. Depends on her mood, mine, etc. Anyway, we've been ao for a couple of months now (she cannot stand her birth control pill, which among other things, kills her libido) and i've noticed that sometimes when she's about to come, she get extra dilated to the point where I don't feel myself much and I loose my erection. So of course, we manage to finish and all but for her it's not the same. It's like she's been interrupted in the middle of something huge.

She's very flexible on that part of her body. We barely need lube, mostly me actually (my skin is a bit sensitive).
Anyway, my questions are the following
1) does this happen to other people ?
2) if yes, what do you do? do you change position so her asshole get tight again ? Do you finish with something else ?
3) what would you do to make sure she continue being super excited?
4) does this happen only when she starts self lubricate from the rectum? (I head it can actually happen)

I've read once or twice comments from gay people saying that this things actually happen when the sodo lasts too long. I don't have the feeling of being a special man, I'm larger than the average but nothing extraordinary.

So if anyone of you could provide any advice, that'd be great.

VodkaG.

French Lover

Re: anus too dilated after a while ?

Post by French Lover » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:16 pm

Well, it happened to me with a previous partner. But to me it wasn't bad. I liked it. She's opened and self-lubricated, that's really exciting!
But if you prefer her to be a little tighter, well I did use a solution but I'm not sure you would like it. We were doing double penetration with a dildo or a plug in her pussy or (mostly) in her ass (yep, double anal). It is possible to use your fingers also.

There could be another way, if she's ready to practice almost everyday, it is about perineum renforcement exercises that are given to women after a birth. I heard they are good for the anal muscles as well.

vodkagrenadine

Post by vodkagrenadine » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:05 am

perineum reinforcement ? that's going to be tough to negociate :)

I really, really don't feel like telling her that she's too large. I need to find a position where things will be tighter so to speak.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:21 am

My wife and I have found a new wrinkle to add some more excitement to our anal sessions that may be of use to you.
We start out using coconut oil for lubrication.
She has one or two orgasms with the lubed butt and then I tell her it's time to dry things up a bit.
We keep a hand towel handy for wiping up and I use this to wipe off her butt and my dick.
I then enter her again, slowly and gently until I can get all the way in.
The tight feeling of a dryer rectum is incredibly exciting to both of us.
Sometimes I will pull out and dry off all over again.
When I rock back & forth I can feel her rectum clinging to me which sends her over the edge one more time and is my signal to finish inside her.

Samy

Post by Samy » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:34 am

Does she touch her clit?

vodkagrenadine

Post by vodkagrenadine » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:44 am

sometimes, not always. why?

Samy

Post by Samy » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:18 am

In my experience, clit denial develops a better focus on anal grip. Anal orgasms make you grip on cock, not open up.

Shanabanana

Post by Shanabanana » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:55 am

Samy called it! He's certainly right!

vodkagrenadine

Post by vodkagrenadine » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:56 am

just a quick update, turned out that not using lube at all was enough to get things on board: after a long oral job, she was excited enough and with some saliva, it worked like a charm. So for now on, no lube or very, very little.

Lisalovesanal

Post by Lisalovesanal » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:39 am

I was going to suggest no clit stimulation and no lube. Glad no lube proved to be a solution. Enjoy!
You had me at anal ;)