I’m an anal only cum repository

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Lisalovesanal

I’m an anal only cum repository

Post by Lisalovesanal » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:29 pm

Hi all,
I’m new to the site but a long-time AO whore.
I’ve always had a high sex drive and wanted to push limits and my husband of 25 years allows me to do that. We are in an open relationship. He allows me to fuck who I want as long as I come home full of cum and allow him sloppy seconds ( or thirds or fifths ;) ) I relinquished total control of my vagina and clit about 5 years ago. I’m still allowed to be throat fucked also. Prior to that I was almost AO but enjoyed being throat fucked, piss fucked and fisted vaginally. My hubby suggested I become an AO cum and piss repository and the idea really turned me on. I love the thought of being a cum and piss repository with me being there to be used and no regard for my pleasure. We call my arsehole a cunt and my throat, my throatcunt. That makes me cum much more and much harder than clit stimulation ever did. I allow my hubby to use me whenever, wherever and however he desires. He doesn’t need to ever ask. I merely exist for his pleasure and gratification. He often plugs my arsehole after he breeds me and then continues to top me up throughout the day. My arsehole is open at all hours and for as long as he wants. He will often just mount me in the middle of the night. He pushes my face into the pillow or uses my head to hold on to whilst he obliterates my arsehole. He will then pull out, plug me and feed me his cock to clean up. I’m usually still horny and will often gag myself on his cock to get him hard again for a second or third load. With other guys I fuck it’s always AO and oral. I enjoy ATM very much and love being throat fucked or spit roasted or Anal DP’d. Hubby allows me to swallow cum loads when I’m throat fucked as long as I still come home with a load or three up my arsehole for him to use as lube. He allows me to bring guys home occasionally for DP or spit roasts but home is predominantly his domain. We have been experimenting with piss enemas of late and I’m getting to enjoy that too. We are also considering anal fisting but only in the early research stages of that. Looking forward to chatting to you all and learning more about how we can continue to push limits.
You had me at anal ;)

Danceny

Re: I’m an anal only cum repository

Post by Danceny » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:47 pm

You have exactly the right idea. If only my ex had had your approach we’d still have been together. Good for you

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:57 pm

Your sex life is beyond amazing, the kind of sex life a man like me would be thrilled to experience. A few things I want to know...
- Since your vagina and clit are out of your control, does your husband or sex partners stimulate it when they want to? Or no stimulation at all?

Being an AO cum and piss repository in my viewpoint is reaching the pinnacle of an AO lifestyle. Piss enemas, anal creampies....all activities that are so thrilling once you start engaging in them and realizing how much it turns men on to use your two holes. All for men's pleasure. Pissing, cumming, sucking, all with just two holes. It's a beautiful concept. Back and forth between two wet tight holes, tasting your ass on cocks.
- Do you always clean his cock after anal? Are you addicted yet to the taste and smell? I think for a true AO slut, it should be standard.

Free use is something that I highly value. Using holes whenever I want, however I want.
- So how do you manage using your ass to shit from if you're being obliterated by his cock all day?

Lisalovesanal

Post by Lisalovesanal » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:14 am

My cunt and clit get no stimulation at all. The only time they are touched during sex is when hubby scoops up some cunt juice to smear on his cock as lube to fuck my arsehole. Other than that it’s completely ignored.

ATM is a natural part of our daily fucking. It’s the reward I get for being a good cum and piss repository. It also most times guarantees me another load if I suck him well enough to get him hard again. I love the taste and smell of his cock straight after he fucks me, it’s like an aphrodisiac and I make sure I clean his cock and balls thoroughly.

Admittedly there have been times where sitting, wearing my plug and shitting have all been painful after being jack hammered by a cock or three for hours. However the sheer pleasure of remembering why you’re so sore or why you can’t shit properly makes it all worth it. If it’s really bad I just soak myself in a salt bath for a while and I’m usually good to go again. It still won’t prevent hubby from fucking me. As he says, there’s no pleasure without a little pain.
You had me at anal ;)

Danceny

Post by Danceny » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:04 am

How much of the day do you spend plugged?

Lisalovesanal

Post by Lisalovesanal » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:55 am

On average, I will wear one until I need to use my bowels. Once I do, I’ll give myself a 2 hour break roughly then put it back in.
You had me at anal ;)

Danceny

Post by Danceny » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:27 pm

Lovely. You mentioned piss enemas. Do you also drink his piss? You’re such an inspiration. I would love to settle down and marry an AO wife who would be plugged 24/7 and drink all my piss.

yosemitespam

Post by yosemitespam » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:37 pm

by Danceny » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:27 pm
Lovely. You mentioned piss enemas. Do you also drink his piss? You’re such an inspiration. I would love to settle down and marry an AO wife who would be plugged 24/7 and drink all my piss.

You appear skeptical. Tsk, tsk. ;)

Cheers

YS

Lisalovesanal

Post by Lisalovesanal » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:46 am

Danceny wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:27 pm

Yes I drink his piss often. Thank you. You’re too kind.
You had me at anal ;)

CuriousKitten

Post by CuriousKitten » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:33 pm

Your op was such an immense turn on! I love how openly sexual you are and how submissive to your man!