Birth Control & Anal

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Analwife15

Birth Control & Anal

Post by Analwife15 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:37 pm

My husband and I have been working up to anal lately and I finally took him last week. Holy fuck it was amazing but you all already knew that.

I’m currently plugged and working on keeping my ass open for him since he’s been extra horny since he fucked my ass. Anyways, for other reasons I got my UID out. It was painful and wasn’t great for my mental health honestly. I’m hoping my libido will come back quickly too.

Are any of you off birth control totally? What was that transition like and how did it help with anal?

MrsCanassman

Re: Birth Control & Anal

Post by MrsCanassman » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:06 am

I went off birth control when we decided to have a child - that was 30 years ago - and didn’t go back on anything for many years. We used the pull out method and anal for birth control. Then 20 years ago I had my tubes tied so that took care of that. Then my periods got super heavy so I decided to try the Marena IUD (has slow release hormone). At this point Mr and I had been in AO bliss for a couple of years. Good thing because when I got the IUD it just made me bleed constantly. Nothing heavy but most days in the month there was always something. Also, my body did not respond well to the synthetic hormone. My libido was on a roller coaster. Thanks to my Mr for always being so patient and understanding. We had to be careful and creative when having sex during the IUD years. Right before I had it removed, I started taking Vit B12 and Magnesium. This really helped to stabilize my moods and libido. I finally decided to have the IUD removed and had an endometrial ablation. I continue to take Vit B12 and Mg and surprisingly, my libido has bounced back. For me it only took about 5 weeks post procedure - which of course has a positive effect on my mood.

I hope this helps. ☺️

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:00 am

MrsCanassman wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:06 am
I went off birth control when we decided to have a child - that was 30 years ago - and didn’t go back on anything for many years. We used the pull out method and anal for birth control. Then 20 years ago I had my tubes tied so that took care of that. Then my periods got super heavy so I decided to try the Marena IUD (has slow release hormone). At this point Mr and I had been in AO bliss for a couple of years. Good thing because when I got the IUD it just made me bleed constantly. Nothing heavy but most days in the month there was always something. Also, my body did not respond well to the synthetic hormone. My libido was on a roller coaster. Thanks to my Mr for always being so patient and understanding. We had to be careful and creative when having sex during the IUD years. Right before I had it removed, I started taking Vit B12 and Magnesium. This really helped to stabilize my moods and libido. I finally decided to have the IUD removed and had an endometrial ablation. I continue to take Vit B12 and Mg and surprisingly, my libido has bounced back. For me it only took about 5 weeks post procedure - which of course has a positive effect on my mood.

I hope this helps. ☺️

Just to add to my mrs comments here... as she mentions our primary birth control, before we went Anal Only was to start vaginally and almost always end with anal. The birth control was a safety measure of course for then minority of times I came in her vaginally, and the ligation kind of ended that concern. After we went AO, the birth control was to assist With my wife’s heavy and ongoing periods and peri menopausal hormone issues. And I love her with all my heart!

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:22 am

The short reply for us is yes no birth control for us either - In fact it was the big reason we went over to anal really, and it appears to be a factor for others too beyond the kink element of it.

adventurista

Post by adventurista » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:00 am

I have mentioned my first wife in a few other posts. When we first started dating she was complete virgin, front and back. Within a month or so she gave me both those gifts and went straight on the pill. But she also suffered from Raynauds Syndrome which made her circulation an issue and we found that made worse by the Pill. So, like one of the other replies above, we started having vaginal at the beginning of every sex session and finishing anally. It was seven years before she eventually got pregnant. We had decided to decided to try the rhythm method for a while, can't remember why as we both really enjoyed the anal...maybe just for variety of where I would cum. And presto, I was gifted a son. No regrets and maybe it was fate, but went back to only cumming in her ass after that. One child was enough for both of us.