Introductions

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalOnlyPig

Introductions

Post by AnalOnlyPig » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:13 am

Hello there!

I've wanted to find a community that supported my lifestyle choices and here I am!

Its been nearly two years since I participated in vaginal sex with anyone. And I don't plan on going back.

Its just so darn satisfying!

I am very involved with a bdsm lifestyle (I'm sure I'm not alone in that here) and hope to gain new friends!

I also plug as often as possible, sleep plugged and go to work plugged. Can anyone recommend an enema routine that works so I can last plugged through my longer shifts?

plugged

Re: Introductions

Post by plugged » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:06 pm

Hi AOpig, welcome to our community!

Always happy to meet fellow plug-loving people here =) What made you go AO? do you still touch your clit?

I would strongly advise against an enema "routine"! Full colon cleansings should not be done on a regular basis because they disturb the macrobiotics which may very well be harmful to your digestive system in the long run. If you want to make it plugged through a longer shift you have two options: A) strict diet control, aiming for regular BM in the morning. B) just accept the fact you might have to take it out to "empty yourself" during the shift. Just put it back in after, no worries :D

sarafiapuss

Post by sarafiapuss » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:44 am

AnalOnlyPig wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:13 am
Hello there!

I've wanted to find a community that supported my lifestyle choices and here I am!

Its been nearly two years since I participated in vaginal sex with anyone. And I don't plan on going back.

Its just so darn satisfying!

I am very involved with a bdsm lifestyle (I'm sure I'm not alone in that here) and hope to gain new friends!

I also plug as often as possible, sleep plugged and go to work plugged. Can anyone recommend an enema routine that works so I can last plugged through my longer shifts?

Hi Piggie! How did you get into anal? And was it hard for you to enjoy it in the beginning, or did you like it immediately? For me, it felt OK but got a lot better with practice, and now I am also doing anal only.

I dont use plugs, but got a bit curious about it! I did not think a plug could be used for so long time? Is it nice?

Shanelynn2015

Post by Shanelynn2015 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:04 am

Hello I'm Jenny I'm 46 and happily married and I'm fairly new to the anal experience. I've tried it in the past with my ex but was very painful and did not enjoy it all. My husband and I have been together over 7 years now and he's brought it up a few times but from past experience i was really adamant about no way. Recently though we've been watching videos together and there's a lot of anal in what we watch so I started experimenting with it bought lube and plugs. i had read that you should work your way up in size to be ready for anal sex. Anyway a few days ago i worked up the courage to use the bigger sizes and luckily that evening we had anal and i really enjoyed it! So i guess you could say I'm looking for any advice on how to better enjoy it and experiment more. Also i used a little of the numbing which i know helped me a lot unfortunately when we were really starting to play he was using his tongue and it numbed it!!! Is there a way to use a little before just to adjust and wipe it off before we have sex. Sorry if inm 8 not posting correctly i can't seem to find a way to post my introduction not very tech savvy and new to this