Ass To Pussy - Is It Really So Bad ??

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Ass To Pussy - Is It Really So Bad ??

Post by analsexonly » Tue May 17, 2016 12:07 pm

Definitely, there's a major difference between ass to pussy and ass to mouth. Ass to mouth with a clean ass and your own ass (or one of a close/long term sexual partner that you likely share some intestinal flora with already anyway) is highly unlikely to cause you any issues. It can get riskier with other people, but some people do it without issue as well. But the vagina is much more prone to infection from such contamination—as LuvMyWifesAss says, all the more reason to avoid it entirely.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:40 pm

Several years ago I was bent over the arm of the sofa and my bf of the time was dealing out a sound buggering. Without asking, he switched to my vagina and finished off things there. A couple of days later I had a nasty urinary tract infection – though the worst thing was the humiliating lecture from the doctor when she treated me!

meds4care

Post by meds4care » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:36 am

If you're reading this, you may either have decided to have anal sex for the first time or added it to your regular sexual repertoire. Either way, congratulations! Thanks to the clusters of nerve endings around that region (and maybe the sense of inhibition that comes with partaking in the act, depending on how you see it), anal sex can feel incredibly good for some people. But there's one major anal mistake that can put your health at risk, and ob/gyns want you to avoid it so you don't have to make an emergency appointment with them because of your very angry vagina.

For harder anal sex
Sildenafil: Cenforce 100, Fildena 100
Tadalafil: VIdalista 20

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:27 am

Well the last whore I was with was very dirty unclean. And she would clean me up even if there was a brown mess on me. And she never got sick. We never used her vag, so I can’t comment on that.

notin2cars

Post by notin2cars » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:26 am

On another forum, I asked, "Is there really a problem with upsetting the bacterial balance of the colon when anally douching?" This is the reply I received -

No, there is no worry about upsetting the microbial balance as the rectum/anus is designed as a passage for expelling feces. The feces (and all microbes in it) that is there is literally meant to leave the body. Whether it leaves from a bowel movement or leaves from douching is not important.
There can be a concern of giving yourself an electrolyte imbalance (potentially dangerous) as the colon is highly absorbent and fan absorb electrolytes from water if held in too long. To avoid this, don't use large volumes of water when anal douching and don't hold it in your body for extended periods of time.
Sincerely- a nurse

Also, some commercial enemas contain laxatives. Toss that stuff, just use warm water, and if you like add a bit of table salt to match your blood salinity. I've personally never added salt and never had a problem.