Returning to anal.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Mr&missP

Returning to anal.

Post by Mr&missP » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:04 am

Mr P and I enjoyed months of anal only pleasure last year and after a dry spell we have decided that anal only gave us both true pleasure. He loves owning my arse and how tight it feels around his cock. I am on way to orgasming from anal only as we’ve discovered I can only cum if he fingers my arse when touching my clit. Mr P wants my arse to cum for him on demand I am therefore giving up my clit, pussy and nipples for him. He has allowed me to have once last clit orgasm whilst he is at work. I had to film it for in and send it to him as my last piece of free will. My outer labia lips are pierced and now sealed shut with a padlock. I am to give Mr P the key tonight. That area now belongs to him. I have checked my arse gape and pleased to say I can take a plug that is 4 inch circumference and 6 inch length. I’m hoping I can take his cock for him tonight and please him fully ❤️❤️

Lisalovesanal

Re: Returning to anal.

Post by Lisalovesanal » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:48 pm

Sounds wonderful. I wish I was brave enough to padlock shut my pussy. Love the whole concept and look. Maybe one day. ;)
You had me at anal ;)

Mr&missP

Post by Mr&missP » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:17 pm

To be honest pussy rings are the best. I feel it I shows my commitment to our anal only lifestyle. Mr P was so pleased with them. I’m hoping he treats me to another pair xx

Lisalovesanal

Post by Lisalovesanal » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:45 am

Mr&missP wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:17 pm
To be honest pussy rings are the best. I feel it I shows my commitment to our anal only lifestyle. Mr P was so pleased with them. I’m hoping he treats me to another pair xx

I couldn’t agree more. I can see how truly hot it would be for him looking down at your locked up no access pussy whilst he plows your arsehole balls deep. At times I wish I was a guy for a while to see how that truly feels. ;)
You had me at anal ;)

Mr&missP

Post by Mr&missP » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:33 am

Yeah he loves it and already my clit throbs underneath. Mr P was able to get balls deep last night and pound me. He filled me with cum and then popped in a vibrating butt plug but still no orgasm. I am crazy today already. I have fucked my arse several times with a dildo but nothing other than it greedily accepts it. Sounds like you’d enjoy spreading some cheeks yourself and having a play 😉 xx

Lisalovesanal

Post by Lisalovesanal » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:10 am

Mr&missP wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:33 am
Yeah he loves it and already my clit throbs underneath. Mr P was able to get balls deep last night and pound me. He filled me with cum and then popped in a vibrating butt plug but still no orgasm. I am crazy today already. I have fucked my arse several times with a dildo but nothing other than it greedily accepts it. Sounds like you’d enjoy spreading some cheeks yourself and having a play 😉 xx

I know I’d be playing constantly. ;) xx
You had me at anal ;)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:23 pm

Welcome, @Mr&missP! So glad to hear that you've made the decision to return to anal only and to take such a strict approach to it including piercing your pussy to keep it closed. Do you also use a clit shield to remove access to your clit, or are you just avoiding touching it?