New here!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalAddict811

New here!

Post by AnalAddict811 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:51 pm

Just wanted to say hello!

I’m new, 32 yo male who recently was introduced to the idea by a a friend of mine I have been sleeping with. I have always loved anal but never did it exclusively. After speaking to her about it I had become more interested And did a google search out of curiosity coming upon this community. I am from New England USA! I’m beginning to realize I may be a person who is more turned on by anal than anything else...however I have only encountered one girl like this in my life...but I’d be interested to hear more about why so many women who prefer it entirely...well enough for this site to exist lol. I’m not sure I’m going to stay anal only...perhaps I will. However for the time being I suppose I am now haha Hope to hear from others! Hope you have a great weekend.

Jess for anal

Re: New here!

Post by Jess for anal » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:35 pm

Girls love it too, they are embarrassed to admit it. Proper asking and gently gliding into it is the key. Let girls know how good it feels to you, and it never hurts to tell them how tight they are. As a girl, that’s what I strive for my man. I want him to tell me how tight I am, it drives me crazy

Colt1911

Re: New here!

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:06 pm

I’ve been married for 39 years. Great wife, great sex life. I fantasized about anal for many years, but my wife swore my cock would never penetrate her ass, even though she’s always loved anal play. I’m average length, but very girthy. She started hormone therapy and I started testosterone therapy several years ago.

I upped my game and really teased her ass with increasingly larger toys. One night she said the words EVERY guy wants to hear, “please fuck me in the ass”. Full disclosure... I came within 3 or 4 thrusts, but so did she. I’ve become quite good at teasing her ass to the point she’ll thrust herself onto fingers, butt plugs, and dildos. My cock is about 6.75” in circumference and her ass swallows it whole.

My advice is to tease the fuck out of her ass. I believe she will respond. While we are not entirely anal only, we ALWAYS finish with anal sex for mind blowing orgasms. The anal play is as much fun for me as it is for her. Give it a try. Once you go anal, you’ll both never go back! Good luck and enjoy to journey!