Not quite AO..... Yet

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
HoneyM

Not quite AO..... Yet

Post by HoneyM » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:17 am

Hi all.

Will admit this seems a little strange posting in public given the traditional feeling of not talking about 'taboo' topics

We are an interracial couple that over the years have engaged in more frequent anal. Despite climaxing frequently during regular penetration, the orgasms achieved through anal are so much more intense and only get better the harder it is.

I think if it wasn't for the stigma that is still attached to it that we would have moved to AO but while it is still a possibility in the future, currently we start with vaginal before moving on to the warm up

Anyway we are looking forward to hearing other people's journeys and what led to finally taking the decision to go AO

Pluggedkitty

Re: Not quite AO..... Yet

Post by Pluggedkitty » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:50 am

Hi @HoneyM!

I've had a similar experience. My partner and I aren't AO (at least yet) in large part because we both enjoy the variety of sexual options. But at least I seem to have the strongest orgasms from anal.

And while it is strange to post publicly, I think the more talk there is about sex and pleasure is good overall. Information and normalization benefits everyone! Sex and intimacy is such a large part of life that it shouldn't have to be hidden like something dirty.

amaizeg

Re: Not quite AO..... Yet

Post by amaizeg » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:21 am

It can be gradual journey.

My girl used to be an anal virgin before we met, then she turned into a real lover of anal sex and we would practically end every sexual encounter with anal sex. Eventually she decided to stop taking birth control and only take it in the ass. She had a short affair with another guy who wasn't into anal, but she returned after missing anal sex and the way it makes her "cum in ways I didn't know before" (her words). We are anal-only for almost two years now.