Lube

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Colt1911

Lube

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:30 pm

I’m interested in hearing from others about lubes. My wife and I enjoy anal sex using her own natural lubrication and saliva. With extensive use of fingers and toys (no lubricant), her rectum becomes quite wet and she will actually excrete the fluids. She cleanses before ass play and anal penetration, so it’s possible remaining liquids contribute to the lubrication.

So why the question about lube? Occasionally we use lube, and I’ve purchased quality silicone and water based products. Silicone works very well on her 2” glass plug and glass dildos, but I cannot stand it when I penetrate her ass with my cock. It seems to make penetration more difficult. Not so with water based lube. The worst is Pur Backdoor which many people rave about. I’m average length but very girthy, so that might be a factor?

It’s such a stark difference, I thought I’d put the question out to the forum to see if others have had the same poor experience with silicone lube for penetrative anal sex. Fortunately, when people want to have anal sex (and who doesn’t) saliva and natural juices work just fine and allow the fine tune adjustment of how much friction is desired.

As a follow up question, I’d like to know if others in the forum have experienced the natural lubrication produced in the rectum? It’s fascinating and makes me hard as a rock.

Canassman

Re: Lube

Post by Canassman » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:21 am

After 20+ years of anal with my wife, and AO for the last 6, I can attest that we need a drop of my precum, or a little saliva to make it past the exterior of the anus, and the. My wife gets wet as can be inside. We almost never use lube.

Pluggedkitty

Post by Pluggedkitty » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:29 am

I've always used water-based lubes, and my partner and I have never had a problem. Because I have mostly silicone toys, it's just been easier to keep a lube around that works for everything.

Saliva and natural lubrication have never been enough for me. And I've always been mildly concerned about any potential "double-dipping" if more natural lube was needed mid-sex.

Actual lube seems to last longer for me and avoids the need to add more mid-sex, too. I'd rather be able to focus on the pleasure rather than take a break to re-lube.

I'm interested to see if this changes over time though. :D

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:10 pm

Pluggedkitty:

The reason for my question was the result of a need to re-lube (as you mentioned) while I was fucking my wife’s ass. We were using Pur Backdoor. Immediately after I pulled out, she missed a second orgasm, and I shot my load on the bed and floor as I was reaching for our good quality water-based lube. I vowed never to use silicone lube again. Many times we have anal sex using saliva and the natural lubrication my wife’s rectum seems to produce. Not to worry... my wife threw the silicone lube in the garbage. Orgasm ruination was not good for either of us, and I’ll never get back that lost opportunity of plunging my cock balls deep in my wife’s ass as I cum. Thanks for your feedback.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:20 am

It has been different with different women at different times. One was a great fan of only using spit, her pussy juices and my precum. She even refused to use lube at one occasion, but she was also quite a bit of a submissive who loved pain & pleasure combinations.

My current steady girl uses only "natural" lube any time she has cleaned and prepared enough to be comfortably doing ass-to-mouth, then the "re-lubing" becomes part of the sex act. For all other occasions we have settled on JO Premium Anal silicone based lube because it just works best for us both out of many we have tried. She uses some water-based stuff when she's playing with silicone buttplugs on her own, but I can't recall the brand now.