Vaginal chastity piercings

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
FarmerDan

Re: Vaginal chastity piercings

Post by FarmerDan » Sat May 06, 2017 3:58 pm

I have a friend who laces herself up much as you describe. PM me if you want to know more.

Rings are probably the best way to go, there's plenty of info on line about installing them. For heavy play you can install flesh tunnels.

This girl photo-blogs about her experiences (warning, not for the faint hearted!) http://keres-nirvana.tumbler.com. No Photoshop here!

For short term play, super-glue can be fun ...
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

mat5x

Post by mat5x » Sat May 06, 2017 9:49 pm

FarmerDan wrote:I have a friend who laces herself up much as you describe. PM me if you want to know more.

Rings are probably the best way to go, there's plenty of info on line about installing them. For heavy play you can install flesh tunnels.

This girl photo-blogs about her experiences (warning, not for the faint hearted!) http://keres-nirvana.tumbler.com. No Photoshop here!

try http://keres-nirvana.tumblr.com instead.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Sun May 07, 2017 5:02 am

Autocorrect! Thanks
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Sun May 07, 2017 6:55 am

I think I'm going to throw up. To maintain vaginal chastity, don't let any penises in!

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Sun May 07, 2017 4:49 pm

FarmerDan wrote:Autocorrect! Thanks

First thing I disable on a new phone. Or basically anything. I hate it when my electronic devices start deciding to do things for me.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Mon May 29, 2017 8:58 am

FarmerDan wrote:I have a friend who laces herself up much as you describe. PM me if you want to know more.

Ah nice! Thank you for the direction.

Though I don't want to stretch out my labia, I love the look she has with the little ring holes like on a tennis shoe. That is similar to what I am looking for but a bit less "hardware-y".

I just want to be sewn or tied shut.

Princess Erin

Post by Princess Erin » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:25 am

I'm transgender and I've been giving thought to having a cosmetic SRS, when I have SRS. It has all the external bits for me to get pretty piercings on but it doesn't have a vaginal opening to tempt men.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Princess Erin wrote:I'm transgender and I've been giving thought to having a cosmetic SRS, when I have SRS. It has all the external bits for me to get pretty piercings on but it doesn't have a vaginal opening to tempt men.

Won't that make the doctors go WTF? Or does that happen more often then we think?

Bestrafer

Post by Bestrafer » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:44 pm

I think that small rings with a replaceable ribbon are an interesting touch. He could tie up the ribbon and the only way to get it off would be with scissors.

Pervertboy

Post by Pervertboy » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:55 am

taylork wrote:
Sat May 24, 2014 4:18 pm
Marquis wrote:
taylork wrote:i also liked, well prefer, http://novagina.tumblr.com. I'm just not into them even seeing so thats hot to see.

Man, this is the deep end of the fetish.

Why more than all the piercings which don't even look nice? At least all those girls look nice.

This is the most horrendous and sickening thing ive ever seen in my life! This destroyed my mind and destroyed the way i think about women, i needed to get psycological treatment for six months to try to forget this. This is pure misoginy in a mental disease level. Theres nothing about fantasy in this! to sew up pussy lips is a fantasy, what this photoshop do is a diabolical destruction of the nature of what makes a woman. Lack me words to describe in how many levels this is neffarious, i just remenber how it destroyed my mind and disturbed my thoughs haunting me... this broke my mind! people who dont get shocked and dont see how diabolically awfull is this are much worse sick than pedophiles and rapists to me. Not even a rapist would think this ok! Just having a deep scorn and dipise for Women to tolerate it... Shock me to see someone calling this sickness "a fantasy" ... my god... im already getting bad again just to remember that misoginy horror exist. Humankind really is trully devils