70 days of 90% AO

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
DaddyD_420

70 days of 90% AO

Post by DaddyD_420 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:10 pm

Hi all, I thought it might be fun to share some data about the recent AO dynamics in my relationship. It has now been over 70 days that my submissive girlfriend has been living with a very strict prohibition on sexual touching/penetration of clit and pussy and she is doing very well with it. She whines about wanting to touch her clit and begs for it occasionally, but overall has never been in better spirits and she is extremely enthusiastic to take it in her ass at every opportunity. Below are images of the log I've been keeping to track how things are going --

Quebass

Re: 70 days of 90% AO

Post by Quebass » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:37 am

What happened on the 11/05/20. Anal for 20 minutes and no cum?

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:07 pm

This is an awesome project, man! Great data collection. I will have to use your idea and post a spreadsheet of my own on here. A few questions come to mind...

1. How do you keep a record of time? Do you jot down estimates or keep a stopwatch handy?
2. It seems like blowjob time is equal if not greater than anal when you have anal sessions. Is it always oral first, cum, then anal second, cum?
3. Personally, I'd have to include the intervals of switching between ass to mouth - adding to overall oral time. Oral time for ass to mouth would need to be added to the total. Have you done so in your totals?

I'm thinking that's why, at least for me, oral time seems quite high. Although.... thinking of my own sex sessions, I probably end up spending more time in her mouth/throat than her ass because of all the effort I exert when fucking.

Some might find pussy play unacceptable here, but I think the amount you do is so low, it doesn't count. Way more time dedicated to anal and oral enjoyment. Keep sharing the progress. Sounds like the AO dynamic with clit teasing is working well.

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:23 am

Quebass wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:37 am
What happened on the 11/05/20. Anal for 20 minutes and no cum?

lol good catch! data entry error there was definitely a cum in her ass that day :)

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:28 am

hasani2222 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:07 pm
This is an awesome project, man! Great data collection. I will have to use your idea and post a spreadsheet of my own on here. A few questions come to mind...

1. How do you keep a record of time? Do you jot down estimates or keep a stopwatch handy?
2. It seems like blowjob time is equal if not greater than anal when you have anal sessions. Is it always oral first, cum, then anal second, cum?
3. Personally, I'd have to include the intervals of switching between ass to mouth - adding to overall oral time. Oral time for ass to mouth would need to be added to the total. Have you done so in your totals?

I'm thinking that's why, at least for me, oral time seems quite high. Although.... thinking of my own sex sessions, I probably end up spending more time in her mouth/throat than her ass because of all the effort I exert when fucking.

Some might find pussy play unacceptable here, but I think the amount you do is so low, it doesn't count. Way more time dedicated to anal and oral enjoyment. Keep sharing the progress. Sounds like the AO dynamic with clit teasing is working well.

Thanks glad you like the project :) Ass to mouth isn't off limits but practically speaking we don't do it a lot so I haven't prioritized recording it. She does a lot of start-to-finish blowjobs, and sometimes especially if she is asleep I'll just stick it straight in her butt, but otherwise the usual progression is oral->anal and then I just pound that ass until I'm done.

Regarding the times, they are just estimates. Sometimes I will time her with my phone for a goal of 20 or 30 minutes of keeping her lips attached to my cock but typically I'm just estimating to the best round 5 minute guess.

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:51 am

Mid-December update :) We had a minor slip up on the first of the month but she has been an exceedingly good girl since :)

SydneyAussie

Post by SydneyAussie » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:09 am

Excellent thread. Personally we don't do much oral really, you must really like oral to blow your load on it. Though it is interesting that you've gone more anal as time goes it, which is something we did as well.

Love reading the update, especially the details.
True Happiness is a being with a Woman who is Anal Only

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:44 am

Thanks glad you like the thread :) LOL yes I do love oral and my gf is pretty talented at deepthroating and kind of loves having her face fucked so often the pattern is she comes over, I fuck her face and feed her a load of cum, then we have dinner and I fuck her butt after that. Oral is actually my first obsession, but anal is definitely catching up. Last night before dinner she looked so pretty with my cock in her mouth but I also kept thinking about how it needed to be in her asshole, so we did a little ass to mouth and she still got to have her cum amuse-bouche before dinner :)

SydneyAussie

Post by SydneyAussie » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:29 pm

DaddyD_420 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:44 am
Thanks glad you like the thread :) LOL yes I do love oral and my gf is pretty talented at deepthroating and kind of loves having her face fucked so often the pattern is she comes over, I fuck her face and feed her a load of cum, then we have dinner and I fuck her butt after that. Oral is actually my first obsession, but anal is definitely catching up. Last night before dinner she looked so pretty with my cock in her mouth but I also kept thinking about how it needed to be in her asshole, so we did a little ass to mouth and she still got to have her cum amuse-bouche before dinner :)

That makes sense. Anal is definitely my favourite though I've actually never experienced a ATM balls deep face-fuck, would love to try that.

ATM face fuck with a swallow whilst stroking balls, that'd be a big load. Though I really do love pure anal and the longer the better.

Let's see if you guys can make it to 100% anal...
True Happiness is a being with a Woman who is Anal Only

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:34 am

LOL the ball stroking is key you are so right ;)

I wouldn't say 100% anal only is our goal, but close. We do practice strict prohibition on any touching of both clit and pussy so when she is anal only it is 100% pussy abandonment. She has amazing anal only orgasms so it's not necessary, but there are a couple situations where I think it's going to make sense. One is when we are playing with another girl - my gf and I have a gf and the two of them love eating each other's pussies so much I could never stand in the way. And the other is using pussy attention as an occasional reward. She seems to like it that way. She is going to go all the way from Thanksgiving to Christmas without her pussy being fucked but then I'll give her one good fucking as a Christmas present. After that we'll see if she can make it to Valentines Day :D