HI! Im Johana and New here

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
JuneSweetyHot

HI! Im Johana and New here

Post by JuneSweetyHot » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:21 pm

:) Hello everyone!
I am new here and in this lifestyle, I chose this path about nine months ago, which have been the best days and the best decisions of my life.
I chose to be AO because my life got boring and monotonous just with vaginal penetration.
The boys of my country are a bit prejudiced regarding this issue, so as you know I have not yet had a boy who has penetrated me anally.
Also my biggest concern has always been pregnancies, I already have a child and I don't want to have more babies.
I have been single for many months, precisely for this reason of having sex and getting pregnant, contraceptive methods are not safe, that is how I am entering this lifestyle.
For a few months after I broke up with my boyfriend I was masturbating vaginally but it was very boring, so I took the initiative to practice anal masturbation.
I searched many pages, on Twitter I found Anal Only Style Life which has been a good advisor and guide for my process.
I bought a plug, a dildo and a lubricant, daily I massaged my anus with my fingers until I managed to dilate it and I was able to insert the plug.
During the nights I slept with my anal plug on, over the days I was able to change my plug for the dildo, it has been a good therapy for anal dilation.
With this experience I convinced myself that it is a beneficial lifestyle, it is the best contraceptive and much more pleasant than my pussy.
I am currently in the process of masturbating to reach anal orgasm without the help of the clitoris, I am also aspiring to be an anal queen, I am very enthusiastic about this.
I am very proud of what I have accomplished.
I must emphasize that in only anal I will remain and that there is no going back.
Once anal, always anal!
;)

Canassman

Re: HI! Im Johana and New here

Post by Canassman » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:18 pm

Well hello, and welcome to the forum. Good to hear you are happy with your choice and enjoying exploring the anal only lifestyle. I wish you well, and look forward to any updates. Had you any anal experience in a relationship before this?

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:40 pm

Welcome, and I hope you will soon find someone who will appreciate your sexuality even in that country where boys are reluctant to have anal sex ;)

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:02 am

Hi and welcome

Where are you from with these weird men who know not the joys of anal?

doris

Post by doris » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:39 pm

Hi Johana,
Welcome to your anal only lifestyle. For me birth control was as well one reason to go for aol. I‘m into anal since started masturbating as a teen. And i totally agree with you, once anal, always anal .... anal orgasms are best.
Do

JuneSweetyHot

Post by JuneSweetyHot » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:55 pm

Canassman wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:18 pm
Well hello, and welcome to the forum. Good to hear you are happy with your choice and enjoying exploring the anal only lifestyle. I wish you well, and look forward to any updates. Had you any anal experience in a relationship before this?

hello hello, sadly I have not had the opportunity to have an anal intercourse with any guy, that's why I'm here because vaginal intercourse that does not cause me pleasure has become monotonous😪

JuneSweetyHot

Post by JuneSweetyHot » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:59 pm

amaizeg wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:40 pm
Welcome, and I hope you will soon find someone who will appreciate your sexuality even in that country where boys are reluctant to have anal sex ;)

thanks for the welcome, ohala I can make it.
I am from Colombia and I live in a small town of very prejudiced and conservative people😔. that's why I'm trying to expand my borders and find a guy who can make me happy and
give me a lot of anal pleasure😌😌😌😌

JuneSweetyHot

Post by JuneSweetyHot » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:02 pm

Spiller2006 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:02 am
Hi and welcome

Where are you from with these weird men who know not the joys of anal?

hi hi I'm from Colombia and I live in a small town of prejudiced and very conservative people😌

JuneSweetyHot

Post by JuneSweetyHot » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:08 pm

doris wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:39 pm
Hi Johana,
Welcome to your anal only lifestyle. For me birth control was as well one reason to go for aol. I‘m into anal since started masturbating as a teen. And i totally agree with you, once anal, always anal .... anal orgasms are best.
Do

🥰🥰🥰thank you dear!!! I also share with you the ideals of anal sex as the best and only non-invasive contraceptive. It is an excellent method of population control to help the environment and without a doubt the best pleasures have been
had masturbating anally😍😍.
Cheers🤗🤗

HumpytheWolf

Post by HumpytheWolf » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:50 am

I wish i was in your town, i could help you