RE-introducing myself, I guess

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalAnnaLisa

RE-introducing myself, I guess

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:56 pm

Hello,
I'm writing this post to reintroduce myself since I have been absent from the forum for a while. I've been anal only for about three years. I've always had mostly anal sex. I'm not sure if I had a natural predisposition to anal, but when my first boyfriend introduced me to it when we started having sex, I enjoyed it more than vaginal and it felt very natural for me.

I became anal only in 2017 because my boyfriend and I were already going straight to anal most of the time and we both enjoyed having fully anal sessions where he didn't enter my pussy at all. When I discovered this forum, it was so encouraging and exciting to meet a community of people who also enjoyed only having anal sex and learning about how others had adopted it permanently as their only form of sex.

It was fun sharing the details of our journey going AO on the forum, at first with my one boyfriend and then also with a second boyfriend when we started dating another man and practicing AO sex when they had sex with me individually and when we had sex as a group. It was intense and beautiful experience for the three of us discovering anal only sex while exploring the dynamic of being in a closed poly relationship. We were together for two years and remained anal only throughout the relationship. We were very in love, but unfortunately as is common in poly relationships, managing everyone's emotional needs became too much and we ended it.

I'm now in a new relationship with a man and we have been anal only for 7 months, since we started dating. He already had a strong preference for anal and so he was happy to become anal only with me. With covid lockdowns and spending a lot of time indoors and working from home, we've been having sex frequently and started plugging me overnight to keep my anus relaxed for frequent penetration, and for the passive stretching. I've gotten used to the feeling of being plugged while I sleep and we've increased the plug size as I can tolerate it to slowly stretch my rectum.

As a partner, he's very involved in my anal training outside of sex and we've developed a lot of intimate trust. He's keen to start fisting me and explore into my colon. He's been masturbating me with large dildos so I get comfortable taking big insertions. I've been enjoying the process physically, but also the mental aspect of letting him read my body while I consciously relax to allow deeper anal penetration. I'm really looking forward to advancing with it.

I love being anal only. It was easier for me than others because I didn't have the same struggle of having to train myself to cum from just anal. Even when I still had vaginal sex, I was able to cum from anal sex without using my clit. But making the transition to no longer using my pussy for sex has made my anal orgasms even stronger and made me much more anal-centric. Now that I associate all pleasure with my asshole, I have stronger anal cravings and enjoy anal sex even more. It's been very rewarding for me.

I will try to be more active on the forum. I occasionally log onto the discord chat but I prefer the format of periodically logging into the forum, reading posts, and writing posts over spending time sitting online instant messaging. Looking forward to meeting new people here and reconnecting with old friends!
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

Sphincter.Stretcher

Re: RE-introducing myself, I guess

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:29 am

Hi @AnalAnnaLisa !

Welcome back. I hope you make some great connections here.

Pluggedkitty

Post by Pluggedkitty » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:54 am

we've been having sex frequently and started plugging me overnight to keep my anus relaxed for frequent penetration, and for the passive stretching. I've gotten used to the feeling of being plugged while I sleep and we've increased the plug size as I can tolerate it to slowly stretch my rectum.

I love being plugged... But I've never tried overnight. I would love to see what dreams I'd have plugged while sleeping. New goals to work up to!

Looking forward to hearing from you! You're very fortunate to find partners so interested in anal! I know I'd enjoy someone enthusiastic about training my ass.

susieo

Post by susieo » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:50 am

thank you for posting, it encourages me and makes me feel like this will become the new normal for me. I loved hearing about your training and how much you are enjoying it. I am also training currently, but haven't yet got to the large insertions aspect which scares me a tiny bit. Thank you for the way you've explained it.

thongeveryday

Post by thongeveryday » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:40 pm

I have a question about plugging overnight. I love wearing a plug and have worn overnight a few times. My question is, what do you use for lubrication and how much do you use? I have recently started using coconut oil, but am looking at other options as well. Additionally, do you use something to hold in place, like a thong? Also, does any of your lube ever come out and make your panties wet? I am a male, so I do wake up with pre cum leaking all over the place. Thanks for any input you might have for me.

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:10 pm

thongeveryday wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:40 pm
I have a question about plugging overnight. I love wearing a plug and have worn overnight a few times. My question is, what do you use for lubrication and how much do you use? I have recently started using coconut oil, but am looking at other options as well. Additionally, do you use something to hold in place, like a thong? Also, does any of your lube ever come out and make your panties wet?

If I'm wearing a glass plug, I use silicone lube or coconut oil. Silicone for longer wear. Now that I'm wearing larger plugs to bed, they are generally made of silicone so I can't use silicone lube and I don't like to use oil with silicone insertions, so I use pjur brand water based lube. I don't wear anything to hold plugs in when I sleep. I haven't noticed any lube wetness on my panties when I plug during the day. Probably because when I use silicone lube I don't use much, and when I use coconut oil my body absorbs it before it leaks out.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.