Anal plugs

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Piercedkeith

Anal plugs

Post by Piercedkeith » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:57 am

So just how long can you wear a plug for??

Pluggedkitty

Re: Anal plugs

Post by Pluggedkitty » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:20 am

Personally, I think that's completely a matter of training and goals. And it's important to listen to your body... What works one day might be tough the next.

There are plenty of stories of people who wear one continuously for breaks only for bodily functions... But I can't speak to that.

I wear a plug daily, sometimes only a few hours, sometimes all day (with breaks to clean/re-lube when necessary). This is my preference so I tend to wear it until I feel like I'm done for the day. Plugging is both preparation for anal sex and continuous anal play for me, but 24/7 isn't my goal so I haven't been training to increase it. It works for me.

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:34 pm

If you have never worn a plug except while masturbating, it can feel weird to have something in your butt during regular activities, but you get used to it. You will have to experiment to with different plug materials and types of lube to see which ones you can tolerate for different lengths of time. Some softer materials like plastic or silicone with a water based lube can dry out and become uncomfortable during long term wear if the lube dries up and the plug becomes sticky/dry.

I generally wear glass or steel plugs with silicone lube for daytime/activities. The harder materials are non-porus and don't absorb the lube. Also, our skin doesn't absorb silicone the way it absorbs water, so I can just use a small amount of lube and wear it comfortably all day.

For nighttime plugging while I sleep, I wear larger glass or steel plugs with a wide neck to work on passive anal stretching. We lube up with a generous amount coconut oil for overnight plugging to moisturize the skin while while it's being stretched. Once you get used to sleeping while plugged, it becomes relaxing and can be worn comfortably all night for 8-10 hours.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

Munchkin86

Post by Munchkin86 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:38 pm

I put one in every day, sometimes for a few hours sometimes for 10-12h or over night. It changes.

Piercedkeith

Post by Piercedkeith » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:00 am

Nice. Which ones have a large bulb but very small neck. Any certain companies

Rubberbloke2

Post by Rubberbloke2 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:32 am

I used to wear my Meo stretching plug 24 hours 6 days a week if I asked to take it out I would be made to wear a bigger size next week

Pluggedkitty

Post by Pluggedkitty » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:18 am

Nice. Which ones have a large bulb but very small neck. Any certain companies

I'm partial the the bvibe snug plugs. They come in many different sizes but all with small necks. Remember to use water based lube with them though!