In an ideal world

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Analien

Re: In an ideal world

Post by Analien » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:49 am

amaizeg wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:43 pm
In an ideal world my girl and I would find another anal virgin and convert her to the anal-only lifestyle. It has been my fantasy forever to have anal sex with two girls who are also playing with each other.

This is a beautiful idea.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

johnywest

Post by johnywest » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:19 pm

Anal is the key to world peace! ;)
Anal is God's gift to mankind! Anal is the key to world peace! Anal forever!

Gapeman

Post by Gapeman » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:30 am

ponytail wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:05 am
My ideal world would be part of a threesome F/F/F of MFF (even though I'm gay) where we would all give and receive anal sex from each other...anyone else have similar thoughts?

It would be awesome to be that M. I do have similar thoughts. I’d love to be in an anal only threesome with two girls were we just give and receive pleasure through anal. I’d love to be fucked by your strap-on, get fucked in the ass with you by your friends... you will teach me to be a proper anal slut!!

Gapeman

Post by Gapeman » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:04 pm

Jess for anal wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:43 am
In an ideal world, there would be no STDS and I could fuck anyone anywhere. I 💗 cum in my ass, I hate condom fucking, there is nothing like skin to skin feel. Happy fucking everyone, please tell me how you guys avoid STDS

That would be truly an ideal world!! To be able to fuck or get fucked by anyone without problems. I don’t hate condoms that much but obviously I prefer bare. The problem is that you can’t give blow jobs with a condom, you can’t taste cum or take it in the ass. It would be truly a dream to go in clubs, cruising spots, orgy parties and fuck every asshole that you want. Cum in every hole and take cocks and cum like a whore.
I’m bi but is very hard for me to fuck with men, I find it pretty dangerous. Men are whores, you can’t truly trust them cause they fuck whenever they can and not having a stable fuck buddy means that I should hook up strangers on Grindr or at parties.
If there were no STDs I would end up taking multiple cocks and cum everywhere. I’d go in public toilets to suck cocks, drink cum and have my ass completely gaped and filled. I could be a true anal slut and I would make my girl take so much cock and cum in both mouth and ass (pussy should be always avoided) and hopefully I would end up ass fucked with her.
If only dreams could come true...

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:18 pm

puts hand up - choose me ponygirl! choose me!