Did Corona affect your analsex life?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

How did Corona affect your analsex life?

More analsex
57%
Same
11%
Less analsex
20%
No analsex
11%

Total votes: 44

analogue

Did Corona affect your analsex life?

Post by analogue » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:43 am

Without a doubt Corona is a catastrophe for the whole world with a vast social impact for nearly one year now.

There are restrictions in meeting new people. Couples and families are put together in homeoffice and distance learning.

Did it affect your analsex life, or rather your anal only lifestyle?
How do you manage this?
AO since 01 August 2017

Pluggedkitty

Re: Did Corona affect your analsex life?

Post by Pluggedkitty » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:53 am

Working from home gave me the opportunity to increase my plugging, which helped increase anal opportunities. At least a silver lining to the pandemic.

Samy

Post by Samy » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:55 am

I don't live with my partners, so I haven't had sex in months. If I lived with a partner, I probably would have more sex, it's a good stress reliever.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:10 pm

I've gone steady with one girl during the pandemic, I was still having only anal sex with her and regularly, but since there were two women I did that with before, it's technically less.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:29 pm

I have a couple of regular FWBs - both married men who don't get anal at home. Normally I would see the first once a week and the other twice a week. However, now that both are working from home it has become much less regular. :cry:

BBS

Post by BBS » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:07 pm

The pandemic made it possible for us to return to the anal life. I can say with certainty that the pandemic has made us AO again.

See below the screenshot of my sexual control app. Despite the global health tragedy, 2021 started sexually (anally) wonderful for us.

https://imgur.com/a/fkWmm5s

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:26 pm

We’ve been married for many years, but working from home together definitely increased the frequency of our AO sessions. The intensity of our anal sex has also increased. She squirts much more during penetrative anal sex too. For us, corona has been very good for our anal sex life. Maybe the sex has been so good because otherwise, it’s been pretty depressing. Anal sex makes your worries go away.

AnalFFemboy

Post by AnalFFemboy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:45 pm

I have my bf and I have lots of guys I play with when they are in need... but I havn't been in a club since coirona startet... so no anal gangbang for over a year :-(

Ani

Post by Ani » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:22 am

Before corona I met my current bf, and in the beginning of corona he offered me to live together, because my university student house was closed in that time, so now I have anal sex every day thanks to corona :D :D :D

Minty

Post by Minty » Wed May 05, 2021 3:06 pm

Since corona, I and my husband moved our work to home. We are 24/7 alone, without our workers. So right now, 3x per day is a totally normal thing. My husband loves it :D