Good excuse for not having anal sex

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
HaakonM39

Good excuse for not having anal sex

Post by HaakonM39 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:09 pm

Hi girls quick question here. Even if you do anal sex daily. What would you consider a good excuse not to have anal sex? Under which case would you say...hmm not tonigh honey. Talking here actual reasons, not invented ones.

-belng in the red week
-being to stressed from work
-having diahrea that day
-having constipation that day
-eating mexicain spicy food that day
-just not in the mood
-being sick with flue or having a cold
Others:

On a side note: I heard women actually like having men semen in their rectum to relieve constipation, is their any truth to it?

Thanks!
If you are not pooping right now, then...How come my dick is not in your ass?

raisahaque

Re: Good excuse for not having anal sex

Post by raisahaque » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:41 pm

As an anal loving girl, I will never give excuse for not having my ass penetrated. But since you asked the question, let me tell you how my boyfriend (or my master) will react to it:
1.being in the red week: So what? Your vagina is bleeding not your ass. Come on, spread it.
2. Being too stressed from work: I know that you love anal. So, your stress will be gone if you do something you love.
3. Having diarrhea that day: So what? You got fucked in your ass while you pooped. It doesn't matter. Come to the toilet with me. I will penetrate your ass there.
4. Having constipation that day: Then you surely need anal to break the block in your anus. I will keep penetrating your ass untill you feel the urge to poop.
5. Eating Mexican spicy food: doesn't matter. Just spread your fucking ass.
6. Just not in the mood : actually that's not possible for me ever.. :mrgreen:
7. I being sick: just lie down on your belly, i will take care of the rest.

So, I think you got your answer,Mr. :lol:
An anal slut never keeps her ass empty :mrgreen:

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:10 am

raisahaque wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:41 pm
As an anal loving girl, I will never give excuse for not having my ass penetrated. But since you asked the question, let me tell you how my boyfriend (or my master) will react to it:
1.being in the red week: So what? Your vagina is bleeding not your ass. Come on, spread it.
2. Being too stressed from work: I know that you love anal. So, your stress will be gone if you do something you love.
3. Having diarrhea that day: So what? You got fucked in your ass while you pooped. It doesn't matter. Come to the toilet with me. I will penetrate your ass there.
4. Having constipation that day: Then you surely need anal to break the block in your anus. I will keep penetrating your ass untill you feel the urge to poop.

Omg you are just mariage material! Jeeez how lucky is this dude! You don’t have any pics of you online? Lol so in one year, (365 days) how many times would he cum inside your ass would you say? And you said thats all how he would react. How do you perceive each of those yourself?
If you are not pooping right now, then...How come my dick is not in your ass?

raisahaque

Post by raisahaque » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:12 am

Marriage material?! :lol: Thanks Mr. If you want to see my pics you can email me or add me in hangout. I won't count so far, I can just say I get my ass fucked at least twice a day.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:58 pm

raisahaque wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:12 am
Marriage material?! :lol: Thanks Mr. If you want to see my pics you can email me or add me in hangout. I won't count so far, I can just say I get my ass fucked at least twice a day.

Sounds like heaven to me!!

Pehart

Post by Pehart » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:59 am

raisahaque wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:12 am

Nowadays we have a saying in Hungary. Every man dreams about a girl who want's sex every day. The only problem is when the man find's a girl who want's sex literally every day! I find you are a true dream girl! Hope I find such a girl like you some day!

raisahaque

Post by raisahaque » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:28 am

Hahaha! I May god grant your wish

CaptainTuttle

Post by CaptainTuttle » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:45 pm

raisahaque wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:41 pm

Marriage material ?? Heck yes !! I agree, you are a keeper !!

raisahaque

Post by raisahaque » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:40 pm

Hahahah 😋😋

Jay

Post by Jay » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:50 am

I can’t think of any reason not to have anal !
For us, that’s the point of it, even chatting, my wife will have my cock in her arse. There have been times when she’s felt pretty ill, but always insists she has my cock.

On the occasion she has had diarrhoea, I wear a condom !

And in reply to a previous post, semen can help with constipation, but that’s us, I can’t speak for anyone else.