Favorite Anal Toys

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Bunns4U

Re: Favorite Anal Toys

Post by Bunns4U » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:27 pm

Best Anal Toy i have ever used : the Jopen Vanity #9

If you look it up you'll know why!

Perfect texture length, perfect taper ,perfect G- Spot curve, and perfect vibrations.
Its USB chargeable!

Downside: its 120.00 bucks!

I use it constantly and orgasm without fail every.single.time.

Rubberbloke2

Post by Rubberbloke2 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:00 am

I like my Meo ass grommet as it leaves me nice and stretched out after wearing it for a few hours

ShyBiGuy214

Post by ShyBiGuy214 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:17 pm

I really like the B Vibe toys. They aren't the cheapest but the quality stands out easily for me versus cheaper things. The shape of the plugs are designed for long use and very comfortable, and work up from 1 all the way to 7. I started with the 2 myself and am now on the 5. Their vibrating toys are also noticeably better than cheaper alternatives not just for the superior design but also intensity of the vibration. I'd strongly recommend them to anyone.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:02 pm

ShyBiGuy214 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:17 pm
I really like the B Vibe toys. They aren't the cheapest but the quality stands out easily for me versus cheaper things. The shape of the plugs are designed for long use and very comfortable, and work up from 1 all the way to 7. I started with the 2 myself and am now on the 5. Their vibrating toys are also noticeably better than cheaper alternatives not just for the superior design but also intensity of the vibration. I'd strongly recommend them to anyone.

I buy quality because of where they go. Especially glass toys.