Hotwife - Anal Sex

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
WHubby

Hotwife - Anal Sex

Post by WHubby » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:29 pm

I created an account here on the forum to participate but my case is somewhat different. I was hesitant to post so if it doesn't comply with the forum's proposal, I request that the post be deleted by moderation.

I am not AO with my hotwife, but, well ... We are a couple in an open relationship, that is, so she has sex with others with my consent. However, the only requirement is that it be AO with our guests (she really exalts the matrimonial sacredness of the vagina).

I suppose that some can't understand the kink, but the source of my horny is seeing her being AO with her lovers. So, we are not specifically an AO couple... Sincerely, I don't know how to classify this condition.

In short: watching someone fucking her ass has a totally unique meaning for me. It's the peak of lust. In addition, she takes extreme pleasure in it, so it's perfect for everyone. However, I still don't know if it is the visual or psychological stimulus that commands this "anal-centric cuckolding".

Perhaps this world is incomprehensible to a lot of people but even so I decided to share a little bit of our life and maybe find more fans of this lifestyle.

* If moderation wishes to delete this post, I apologize. I congratulate you for the organization and respect of this space. I must say that it is a rare thing on the internet.

Essexanallover

Re: Hotwife - Anal Sex

Post by Essexanallover » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:41 am

Hello. Read your post with interest as my partner K and myself have a similar arrangement but the opposite restriction. We have been anal only for nine years and K has a long term boyfriend who she spends one night a week with as part of our open relationship. I allow other guys to use her vagina for sex but her arse is mine. It reinforces our AO relationship and it is highly erotic to see her pussy oozing another guys cum when she returns home. It is an arrangement which works for us, she is welcome to have sex with anyone ( and does!) but vaginal only. Sometimes when we have male friends round for sex fun we will enjoy dp but the guest is always in her pussy.

I can relate completely to your enjoyment of watching guys in your wife's arse just as I enjoy watching guys cum in her pussy knowing it is only ever used by others. Keep on sharing and caring. Great post. T & K.

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:05 pm

I wish I were your neighbour... :)

...and yes, thank you very much for sharing your feelings here!

As far as I am concerned, eradicate a culture about good/evil sexual practices might be a harsh problem: there's a chance to begin something interesting at least but it has to comply with "to be normal" (but that's another story).

So anal might be a solution: it's so slutty and "you have to keep a secret" though, it becomes "my anus is going to be prolapsed soon and I don't want to" just afterwards.

It is just a "weirdo" and no couple can cope with. (there're so many problems with Church and bigotry here...)

People always distinguish between sexual activities that are practised for biological reproduction (sometimes allowed when in formal marital status and at a certain age only, as you might already know) and those practised for sexual pleasure only, in a kinda morality.
Anal only lifestyle (or just having fun/pleasure from that) girls, couples or whatever are just forgotten relics because... I don't know: anal has never give birth.

Agreed or not, that's it. That's all it is.

I would like to thank you for your time spent reading me. Enjoy yourselves"

PS: I'd like to live in Essex...

Ffluffy

Post by Ffluffy » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:25 am

I am not AO with my hotwife, but, well ... We are a couple in an open relationship, that is, so she has sex with others with my consent. However, the only requirement is that it be AO with our guests (she really exalts the matrimonial sacredness of the vagina).

Huh, this is the exact setup I've been fantasizing about since I have discovered the hotwife theme in general (possibly originating from a couple of real-life situations where my then-girlfriend preferred to have anal with another man, and mixed feelings I had about this); and I was always curious if anyone had similar thoughts regarding this. I too am not sure how it fits the forum's subject, but your post stayed here for a while already :) Thanks for sharing, and would love to hear (read) more about anal-only hotwife experiences.

WHubby

Post by WHubby » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:18 am

Ffluffy wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:25 am
Huh, this is the exact setup I've been fantasizing about since I have discovered the hotwife theme in general (possibly originating from a couple of real-life situations where my then-girlfriend preferred to have anal with another man, and mixed feelings I had about this); and I was always curious if anyone had similar thoughts regarding this. I too am not sure how it fits the forum's subject, but your post stayed here for a while already :) Thanks for sharing, and would love to hear (read) more about anal-only hotwife experiences.

Good to know there's an interest in this subject, Ffluffy! I see that I am not alone. Come on. Do you think about fulfilling your fantasy? I was also curious about the aforementioned real-life situations and mixed feelings.

Ffluffy

Post by Ffluffy » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:08 pm

WHubby wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:18 am
Good to know there's an interest in this subject, Ffluffy! I see that I am not alone. Come on. Do you think about fulfilling your fantasy? I was also curious about the aforementioned real-life situations and mixed feelings.

I do think, but, you know, it's hard enough to find a woman who's into anal, and it's hard enough to find a woman who's into hotwife fantasies, now good luck combining these two :D

Now, the real-life situtions... The one I often recall in regards to this fantasy happened many years ago. I've carefully introduced my reluctant and very conservative then-girlfriend to anal, and she was surprised how much she liked it, even experiencing an orgasm during our second attempt. A stupid thing to say, but it felt like her ass was made for anal. She had a small butt with a hole to match, but, once slowly stretched, it could take some serious pounding (she would freak me out with the intensity of her movements if she was on top), remaining super tight all the time, and the contractions during her anal orgasms made it feel like Heaven, I haven't felt anything like that to the day. However, stretching was the problem: it took quite a while each time and killed her mood, so she never initiated anal if vaginal was on the table (sadly, we didn't try butt plugs).

Life had forced us into a long-distance phase, and we agreed on an open arrangement. I wasn't a fan, this was years before I discovered the hotwife fetish, but I figured me saying 'No' won't change much. She seemed to think that I'm ok with that, and would matter-of-factly share the details of her new private life. She even seemed to enjoy telling me these stories. The first reports were kinda flattering: the tall handsome guy she seduced at a dance class turned out to be... inadequate in size/girth department, leaving her unsatisfied. But then a few weeks later she shared that he took her in the ass, almost forcefully, and she was delighted to discover that she can actually take it without any preparations and pauses, but with all the pleasure retained! Naturally, their sex life drifted to anal: for her it was the way to enjoy sex with him, and the guy (I guess) didn't complain.

When I'd bring up anal, she'd joke that she gets so much these days that her asshole is wrecked beyond repair. Or tease me by saying that her ass belongs to another guy. Or fantasise about how great it is to have a dedicated partner for each hole (she didn't do blowjobs, like, at all; neither with me nor, according to her, with him).

I felt jealous. Not relationship-wise, but because she's offering what I crave the most to another guy and and not to me. It took me years and a lot of patience to convince her to try it, and now this guy just casually drops by and fucks her amazing ass made readily available to him. But at the same time I was super excited that she was really enjoying anal, even if not with me.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:56 pm

Nice that you keep in touch and have maintained your shared interest

ayushiest

Post by ayushiest » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:28 pm

You don’t excite her in ways that the other guy did. You are stability and an atm machine. What make her juices flow and lubes her up is not you. But remember that it’s not your fault despite what people say. You were denied experiences that were freely given to strangers. If you really want to give her anal, then leave her coldly. She will remember that bfck for her life.

WHubby

Post by WHubby » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:47 am

We recently had a "friend" who told us that he has been involved with a swinger couple with a similar agreement to avoid any risk of unwanted pregnancy (condoms can fail). Anyway, whether it's true or not, I thought it was interesting to share it here.

Shanabanana

Post by Shanabanana » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:32 am

Not a hotwife, but we are polyamorous. I am committed to AO in all of my relationships. We are out there!