Question to girls/women

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Adoomit.hinner

Question to girls/women

Post by Adoomit.hinner » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:42 am

Once a girl on social media told me That she enjoy masturbating/playing/fucking/hard-fucking her ass all the day .. and then a question came up in my mind, as the anal has no orgasm ( except the clitoral one ) do you get enough getting your ass fucked ?
Excuse my Bad english and have a healthy anal only Lifestyle

Samy

Re: Question to girls/women

Post by Samy » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:59 am

You can, in fact, have pure anal orgasms, and they're much more powerful for someone who enjoys being penetrated than genital orgasms.

Also, they don't give you libido crash, you're still horny even right after an anal orgasm, and anal orgasms last very long, meaning having your ass fucked AFTER an orgasm feels incredibly good, and can lead to other anal orgasms, etc. Which means you can, in fact, fuck your ass all day and have incredible sexual pleasure.

Adoomit.hinner

Post by Adoomit.hinner » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:39 am

Samy wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:59 am
You can, in fact, have pure anal orgasms, and they're much more powerful for someone who enjoys being penetrated than genital orgasms.

Also, they don't give you libido crash, you're still horny even right after an anal orgasm, and anal orgasms last very long, meaning having your ass fucked AFTER an orgasm feels incredibly good, and can lead to other anal orgasms, etc. Which means you can, in fact, fuck your ass all day and have incredible sexual pleasure.

Omg ! This is heaven, i Wish i was a girl

Samy

Post by Samy » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:47 am

I'm not a girl and I function like this ;-) then again, I'm a gay bottom.

Adoomit.hinner

Post by Adoomit.hinner » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:12 am

Samy wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:47 am
I'm not a girl and I function like this ;-) then again, I'm a gay bottom.

I mean i’ve never been penetrated, it’s a Bit wierd and i don’t think about it for the moment

Samy

Post by Samy » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:16 am

Adoomit.hinner wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:12 am
I mean i’ve never been penetrated, it’s a Bit wierd and i don’t think about it for the moment

You don't have to, but since you said you envied anal only girls...

Anyway, genital denial + anal only give amazing anal orgasms that don't crash the libido. It's perfect to be in synch with male libido.

Ani

Post by Ani » Sun May 09, 2021 3:12 am

As for me, I do not get anal orgasms, but I get pleasure from anal sex and I get partial satisfaction after it, just because I have been taken. If I do not get clitoral orgasm, I stay horny and I want more sex. I love that feeling and men love that I am so horny. As I wrote in my introduction, I enjoy the process of sex more than the orgasm. Sometimes I want to get an orgasm, but I do not need it every day.

Freja

Post by Freja » Mon May 10, 2021 4:00 am

I can get orgasms from anal masturbation but it’a harder than when I’m rubbing my clit. Usually I masturbate doing anal penetration with a dildo and I rub my clit, but sometimes I just use my dildo anally and those orgasms are by far the best

Quebass

Post by Quebass » Tue May 11, 2021 9:35 am

Sometimes me and my girlfriend sit on didlos together. We are in a kind if bear hug as we fuck our asses. My hard cock generally bounces around her swollen pussy and she loves it when I start to cum over her pussy lips as we orgasm together. No cock or pussy touching required, but lots of kissing and dirty encouraging words!!! Both of us have anal orgasms easily.

FMF

Post by FMF » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:00 pm

Google "clitoris and penis" in "images." Look at the analogous structures that differentiate very late in human gestation. We basically have the same equipment-- glans, shaft, legs and bulbs-- formed in different sizes because women are typically smaller in stature, and proportions because of a different hormone mix. The so-called g-spot is a part of the clitoris. I can stimulate my male lover's bulbulous tissue and get him to come just from that stimulation. It takes longer than swirling my tongue around his glans, but he'll get there.

If my lover is giving me head, or fingering my vulva, then I like fingers, lips, and tongues on my labia and hood. The glans is a trip wire, too sensitive, reserved for the coup-d-grace. But if I'm getting fucked I prefer hands on my breasts or hips, not on my genitals. It detracts from the long build-up. I'll get there, I'm not into orgasm denial. (I tried that once-- hardest 18 hours of my life. :) )

I liken the big, deep, low-frequency, waves made by my lover's penis compressing the muscle structure of my ass with a bulldozer pushing a mountain over a cliff. It takes a while-- but boom! when it gets there. If a gal can just relax and enjoy it she can come harder from anal than from vaginal penetration. Some women get really uptight about both anal and vaginal and they don't enjoy the experience-- that's really just too bad.

Mary