Men who only receive anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Pleasure42ormore

Re: Men who only receive anal

Post by Pleasure42ormore » Fri May 07, 2021 7:23 am

I really enjoy the bottom and would top only if it were “demanded” by the top. Who was doing me. I would love to bottom more, but I am a bi male deep in the closet, so to speak. If you are ever in N central IL, give me a buzz!

Douxplaisirs

Post by Douxplaisirs » Sun May 09, 2021 4:46 pm

I am in a relationship with a woman and I love receiving anal sex ... without her knowing.

Buttbuster41

Post by Buttbuster41 » Tue May 25, 2021 5:57 am

I am straight. But I love shoving huge fat dildos up my asshole. I want to get into pegging.
Last edited by Buttbuster41 on Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spyter

Post by Spyter » Thu May 27, 2021 1:30 am

Im not new to anal giving or receiving, just never had a man take me before although I am Bi and I do enjoy performing oral and being topped by the right personality, or topping if they are that more adorkable kinda guy. Love a geek, even if its a girl. Been married 10 years and always had a chastity fascination but never been a sissy or a cuck or femboy. Im a masculine man and a sigma type. Well a year and 6 months ago I decided to stop playing and actually get dedicated to being in chastity 6 days a week and having a day out just to let the skin breath, and sometimes I even end up wearing my prince albert utilizing tube because I like how it feels to be locked up, other wise I wear my ring. Well after a year in I was confident and my wife pegged me a couple of times just to try it. We both liked it quite a bit but it wasnt a regular thing. So I found myself wearing a medium plug even all day from time to time as I figured out the best lube. Next phase for me was to do something like loctober and just stay locked up all month but still got creative to keep my thirsty wife all exhausted smiles and although that was teasing I enjoy the high from being kept so hot and bothered. ended up even a few times asking her if she would ride me so I could get off and she got toppy with me for a minute and made me suck it to lube it up, knowing pulling the plug would leave enough and yeah it worked out fine. She got an oral show that made me leak in my cage to perform and then I got mine. Thing is I wanted to ask her to ride me more during that one month and Im thinking of proposing one month anal only and one month usual. Im curious about advice from anyone else that may have had the same sort of situation develop.

Spyter

Post by Spyter » Thu May 27, 2021 1:42 am

What I didnt elaborate on was that I meant I would like to propose one month anal only and one normal just keep going for the whole year like that but to be honest, I can get off on it without much hassle being in chastity and I have been curious what it would be like to work my way up from there because even though Im not a sissy or anything and am switch, I enjoy it. And we have an open relationship so I was considering experimenting with seeking a dominant male for the bdsm community and being mentored for a little more protocol, which she doesnt think is a bad idea since she is not opposed to some actual switching lifestyle flavor but she says she could be more confident with some pointers. I cant help but wonder what Im getting myself into.

Chipgrey

Post by Chipgrey » Sun May 30, 2021 3:08 pm

I'm a switch and love having my ass toyed and fucked. To clarify my situation, I'm only into women (cis and trans).
I have had a girlfriend (cis) who loved to toy my hole and my current partner is trans. She likes to toy and fuck me with dildos. Really love both giving and receiving ass play.

Bottom67

Post by Bottom67 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:26 am

Been married for 20 years and approx 10 years ago my wife started playing with my ass, I really started to enjoy it and later wanted more, as hard as it was I got into a relationship with a bi couple and have been playing with them ever since as me being the bottom male in relationship, this couple play by there own rules which defines as kinky as they come, never the less I stayed with them and I continue as they bottom male, we have moved to a ton of kinky moves and the past years pushing the limits. I have gone way past just plan anal and enjoy all of it

FMF

Post by FMF » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:33 am

Knock, knock...

"Yes..."

"Hi, I'm Dave from 'Big Boy Steel Erections'* I have a delivery."

"Uhhh..."

"Just bend over and sign sir."

* Name of a real company (steel fabricators)

Buttbuster41

Post by Buttbuster41 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:06 pm

I’m straight. I love to take a good buttfucking with huge dildos. My favorite is the doc Johnson hung.
I wish I could find a lady to peg me. Maybe two for double Anal.
Last edited by Buttbuster41 on Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

yes1

Post by yes1 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:33 pm

Mostly a top, I've bottomed once and enjoyed it, I like playing with dildos in my ass.