Anal toys for sleeping

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Strict

Anal toys for sleeping

Post by Strict » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:24 am

As the topic says, I'm on the lookout for a female-friendly vibrating anal toy which is suitable for sleeping with.

I've done some research but most what I find either don't seem to be suitable to be inserted for a long period of time, or they lack battery capacity that to last through the night. Naturally, a lot of vibrating anal toys seem to be designed for men, but does mean women can't wear them?

Is sleeping with an anal toy something you, or someone you know, practice? If so, I'm very curious about what you use, why you got just that one and where you got it.

Futuregal

Re: Anal toys for sleeping

Post by Futuregal » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:11 pm

Hi strict

I used the "purple pleasure medium" butt plug myself. I managed to wear it 24/7 for 27 days it was wonderful especially going out in public wearing it or sitting while driving or in the food court ....lol. (just FYI yes i had to temporarily remove it to poop but it got cleaned lubed and went right back in once i was done)

Lecosse23

Post by Lecosse23 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:32 am

Hi,

When I want to wear a butt plug for my whole weekend, my best one is the Icicles No 14.
Glass is very comfortable and this one stay perfectly in place and gives the good feeling of being filled during the night.
Sorry it doesn’t vibrates

SoSad

Post by SoSad » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:41 am

Is sleeping with a toy going to be comfortable?

ImAlinaWhoRu

Post by ImAlinaWhoRu » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:19 pm

SoSad wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:41 am
Is sleeping with a toy going to be comfortable?

If you can wear a Plug for an extended time, yes. It is comfortable. I personally cannot sleep without a plug, because im so used to it.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:44 pm

I also sleep with a plug in every night. My plug of choice is the medium egg plug from square peg. I just don't think you are going to find anything that will vibrate all night. However, given unlimited cash you could still almost pull it off. The best vibrating plug on the market is the Lovesense Hush. They are pretty spendy. Over a hundred US I believe. Buy 2 or 3 of them. Go to bed with one in, it will vibrate long enough to fall asleep. When you wake up to pee, change to a new version of the same plug. When you wake for the morning, change out to your third one. Only way I can think of doing nit without rigging up some sort of battery pack etc. Hahaha.