Most perverted/interesting fantasies

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
amaizeg

Re: Most perverted/interesting fantasies

Post by amaizeg » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:44 pm

The thing which I really fantasize about and which will probably never happen is to train a girl who is still virgin for anal-only together with her mother, and make her love it so much that she never even thinks about losing her vaginal virginity.

(and no i don't mean underage. i like women, not kids! main reason why that will never happen. try to find a virgin of legal age :lol: )

AssKing

Post by AssKing » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:53 am

amaizeg wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:44 pm
The thing which I really fantasize about and which will probably never happen is to train a girl who is still virgin for anal-only together with her mother, and make her love it so much that she never even thinks about losing her vaginal virginity.

(and no i don't mean underage. i like women, not kids! main reason why that will never happen. try to find a virgin of legal age :lol: )

You never know.
Not sure about the mother though,
...and it rhymes.

AssKing

Post by AssKing » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:56 am

analwifey wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:10 pm
AssKing wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:00 am
analwifey wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:48 pm
I have two. One that I have accomplished and is a little tame...and another that I am still working on.

The first was that sometimes, after we had super rough anal...and I was still so turned on I couldn't see straight....you know, the kind of anal where your ass is stretched out and dripping wet, and you've been begging for things that would make most people blush...yeah, when he has pulled out of my ass...sometimes after cumming, sometimes just wanting me to change positions, I have had the VERY dirty inclination to take his cock, dripping in my ass juices, ALL THE WAY DOWN MY THROAT. He stopped me a few times, and I blushed...knowing that its kinda gross and that even I thought it was pretty nasty. But one day I just REALLY wanted it...I ant explain it. And I wrapped my mouth around it, sucked is 2- 3 times...rubbing his head into my throat and drooling on my own tits, and he came again...like 30 seconds after having just cum, and I damn near chocked he flooded my throat so full. My eyes were tearing up, I WAS SOOOOOO EMBARRASSED....but he was so shocked and turned on that I squirted with is cock down my throat.

My remaining fantasy....I want to be used.

I want to find myself in a trusting environment with 3, or 4, or maybe 5 guys. Of course I would need a safe word, but I like the idea that they could use me in any way they like, pushing me to new experiences that please them. I want to know that they will tell me I'm a filthy whore, their cum dumpster, and there just to please them. I want to be chocked, finger fucked REALLY rough, nipples pinched and twisted. I want to have all my wholes stuffed and stretched...sometimes by fingers or a cock...maybe two cocks in one whole??? Maybe my wholes filled with something else that pleases them...its not really up to me. I want to be cummed on and in. I want my body to be so used and abused that all my holes are red, swollen, and gaping wide open. I want to be sweaty...make up running down my face, skin sticky on every surface from my own drool, and cum from their cocks, ass juice...god only knows what. I want a throat so sore from choking on cocks that I can barely moan when a cock is shoved deep inside my ass again. And I want to go so long and so hard that all of my spankings start to show whelps and a few bruises, that my skins is sensitive from being touched by so many hands, that my legs and arms can barely hold my body up anymore so they take turns tossing me on my back or sides and pulling my legs up and open so that they can have their way with me until they can't get it up anymore and so that every time I take a new position cum is dripping out of my ass hole and my juicy pussy.
Just me???

So many details and still, somehow, I feel that there are more that you haven't said.
And I'm pretty sure you're not alone that feels that way.
Question is - would you really do it? Be honest - with us and especially with yourself. And under what conditions?

Would I really do it??? Hmmm.
On the first time playing with others? No.
With complete strangers? No.
After having played w hubby and a few others I grew to trust? Maybe even w a friend one vouched for? With everyone w a fresh STD test? 99% sure I would. I fail to see the down side of being the center of attention if I feel safe.

All valid points.
Well, if you do it, let us know how it went.
Your imagination is very good, so reality must be better.

Samy

Post by Samy » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:43 am

Provided you organize it correctly and you really love sex and are into obeying, being fucked by a group is generally more fun and friendly than you think. People are nice in general and everybody wants a good time.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:55 pm

AssKing wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:53 am

You'd be surprised how many mums fantasize about their daughters. ;)

Samy

Post by Samy » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:45 am

amaizeg wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:55 pm

Really? That's interesting.
Very hot fantasy anyway!

AssKing

Post by AssKing » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:16 pm

amaizeg wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:55 pm
AssKing wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:53 am

I'm sorry, what?

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:43 am

AssKing wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:16 pm
I'm sorry, what?

I have been in conversation with some who did or do.

AssKing

Post by AssKing » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:56 pm

amaizeg wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:43 am
AssKing wrote:
I'm sorry, what?

Mothers fantasizing about their own daughters?

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:08 pm

AssKing wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:56 pm
amaizeg wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:43 am
AssKing wrote:
I'm sorry, what?

Mothers fantasizing about their own daughters?

Yes. Three to be exact. One I knew personally and she confessed to her fantasies very late into a long-night party. Two others were women I talked to online of which one I had close enough contact with to be 99% sure that she isn't just pretending very well to be female.