Hello fellow anal-only (or at least vaginal reticent) enthusiasts!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Spike_Se7en

Hello fellow anal-only (or at least vaginal reticent) enthusiasts!

Post by Spike_Se7en » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:29 am

Hey! I'm 35 years old, male and from the upper-midwest of the US. I am so glad I found this forum! I have been in love with the female anus and rectum ever since I got my first view and whiff of my then-girlfriend's slightly gaping asshole when we had doggy-stlye vaginal sex for the first time. I never forgotten the smell, the image. It seemed so inviting...

Here I am 20 years later and I seem to be nearly completely disinterested in vaginal sex. I still do so with my current girlfriend, but I bring her to climax as quickly as possible, mostly just to get it over with. Once she climaxes though, we tend to spend anywhere from 20 minutes to two or three hours or more just having anal and oral sex (once I was able to prove to her, definitively, that orgasming from anal sex, and just anal sex in general, is SOOO much more fulfilling than vaginal.)

I can't seem to get enough anal sex these days. I am in an open relationship, luckily enough, though. As such, I am able to sate my very strong cravings for anal sex (which IS also a great method for BC/contraception, especially when you encounter so many strangers.)

I feel like I'm starting to ramble so let me just tell you all a bit about me, okay?

1. I love making women come. I haven't found a more surefire way to do so than anal penetration and clitoral stimulation. The power from anal orgasms...my god!
On top of this, it's almost as if women were "meant" to be buttfucked, anatomically speaking. The PUDENDAL NERVE..., in a nutshell; the pudendal nerve goes from the clitoris, around, over, and through the labias (both major and minor), over and behind the G-spot and around the anus and up and around the rectum for about 2 to 4 inches. So, having a decent-sized penis up your butt that can reach your G-spot from inside your rectum and a hand or some fingers on your clitoris, EVERYTHING is getting stimulated, and then some. It only makes sense to have anal sex only!

2. I enjoy "raw" or "dirty" anal sex. It just feels better, physically and emotionally. Once I am able to get my partners comfortable with the idea, to trust me (which in itself is so gratifying), telling them I don't mind the mess, butts are intrinsically dirty, "it" washes off, yada yada, so much pressure seems to be relieved from going through the act that they can truly enjoy themselves. No enemas, don't have to worry about what the eat beforehand/no fasting. Spontaneity returns to anal sex.

3. I don't want children. Women can't get pregnant (or, it's at least VERY VERY unlikely) from anal sex....

Thanks for reading this far. This intro is a work-in-progess.
Best sex is buttsex.
Semen is the only real lube.

jack.fats

Re: Hello fellow anal-only (or at least vaginal reticent) enthusiasts!

Post by jack.fats » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:12 am

Thank you very much for your intro, Spike: it was really interesting read your story so far! :D

Yes, we're on the same page (p1./p3.). I rather prefer clean anal sex even though "shit happens" :mrgreen: sometimes.

And yes, backdoor contraception is :arrow: DA best!

Well, keep us posted ok?

Enjoy your day and welcome again.

Lara

Post by Lara » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:14 am

Damn! I literally loved every single aspect about your introduction. And I agree with you 100% on each of your three points, especially part 2&3.

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:41 pm

Welcome Lara, it's so nice to see open minded girls just like you! ;)

And yes, the lustful part leave it as is. :P It's much better!