Pubic Hair

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
FLguy

Re: Pubic Hair

Post by FLguy » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:32 am

edmo wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:19 pm
My wife and I prefer trimmed "putting green" pubic hair in the front, but shaved bare in the back. Too many years of getting long curly prunes caught in the throat, and everything stays cleaner for anal of there is no fur back there

I agree. Trimmed “putting green” preferred or whatever she wants in the front but shaved, waxed, trimmed, or lazered off in the back since that’s where the magic happens.

likesbutts

Re: Cabello púbico

Post by likesbutts » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:15 am

Edit.
Last edited by likesbutts on Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChloeFree

Post by ChloeFree » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:56 pm

I prefer it shaved, a little love patch for show is ok, but bald is best. I have a special trimmer for it. Got it here. Don't get me wrong, I won't turn it away, wooly or not. I do enjoy going down and will go at it for as long as she can stand, but if I gotta leave a popcorn trail to find my way out, I'm not likely to stay as long, LOL... I also enjoy oiling everything up for a nice message, fur kinda prevents that....

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:35 am

If it is 'shaved' it has to be done properly. Not spotty and stubbly. Waxed or tweezed would be best I guess. There are also plenty of other hybrid options. Bush on top/pussy lips hair free, waxed pelvis with tuft left on the lips and loads of other versions. Some look great on certain people. I used to tweeze so I could see my full length sliding in, but my wife prefers the natural look on me and the cushion feeling of my full bush. Another reason I used to tweeze was so there was no stubble to prickle her butt cheeks if we were having Anal from behind. But she says a full bush is more comfy for her and had no prickle as long as it is not trimmed. Scissors make the hair end sharp until they wear in. We do vaginal fisting now, so I trim the hair around her labia so it is clear for that activity. It is also nice to see an empty pussy as you are having anal, so being trimmed/shaved helps. I know there are a few others on here that also like to watch an 'at rest' pussy as the ass is getting slammed! :D

AOlovewins

Post by AOlovewins » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:13 am

A silky smooth pussy is essential for the aesthetics and philosophy of anal sex, IMO. Anal takes prep, it's about presentation and, for some of us, it very much is about the women's vagina as a decorative centerpiece -- depending on the position. Untouched, pristine, rather virginal despite her owner's readiness to engage in activities good girls ought not partake in. It shows her sacrifice and selfnessness, undergoing a rather painful grooming process on her pussy to prepare for an AO session in which she'll be completely neglected. That aspect of it alone is hot as fuck
Last edited by AOlovewins on Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:59 pm

Hairless for the win. Been a fan of smooth pussies from long before it became fashion. I think a woman should not have hair down there. At all.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Juliet

Post by Juliet » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:45 pm

You can call me out on this but women calls bearded men ugly, cave men. Lazy. No style etc. When it comes to female pubic hair, women says, "oh you like bald pussy because you like little girls. Pedo! " It's the most weirdest statement ever.

This is what my husband says when it comes to women with pubic hair or bald pussy.
"Women nudity is the best art and most attractive thing in the nature for a man. Nothing is matched. Pubic hair is there for reason. How ever we know In modern times how to live healthy without them. So choose to grow or shave is person preferences. No one can say other wise. Criticising others after deciding pubic vs non pubic is nonsense. It's simply people trying to find any small things to make them selves the better ones"

This is my preference on pubic hair. I don't like it. I wax down there clean. Why?
I like a clean bald pussy and also anus. Also around there.
I find my self more attractive that way. Also men I've been with preferred cleaned. Same as well cut hair and shaved face gives man a business kinda look, waxed genitalia gives a women and men an image they cares about her appearance and they are very neat and clean. It's an attraction.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:24 pm

One ex said she didn’t want to fully shave because she then felt like a teen. So she did the landingstrip… and what’s the first thing teenngirls do ?

Yep, the landingstrip. 🤣
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AOlovewins

Post by AOlovewins » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:48 am

Totally agree with the last three posts. Those types of views about this topic remind me of the ultra-progressive dogma I encountered at a uber-liberal university enclave near San Francisco. Even expressing an interest in a hairless vagina was decried as a crime against womanhood, sexualizing pre-pubescent girls and effacing women's very essences.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:27 am

AOlovewins wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:48 am
Totally agree with the last three posts. Those types of views about this topic remind me of the ultra-progressive dogma I encountered at a uber-liberal university enclave near San Francisco. Even expressing an interest in a hairless vagina was decried as a crime against womanhood, sexualizing pre-pubescent girls and effacing women's very essences.

Even more ridiculous is no similar condemnation of men who groom their nether regions. Wonder if the school condemned men for grooming their pubic area? I groom my wife’s pussy and ass and she loves it. It’s a different form of foreplay for. I prefer a small patch of hair well above her clit. All other areas smooth. When I finish grooming her, I wipe the loose hairs away and start oral on her ass and pussy.