Do you or your partner clean out before anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
canadianbuttluvr

Do you or your partner clean out before anal?

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:20 pm

My wife and I have anal sex regularly-probably on average once every 5 days.

Anal has been a journey cause my wife was not initially open to the idea of anal sex. Now after 7 years of anal, we are starting to hit a stride as my wife is able to orgasm which has been amazing. In that time, my wife has gone from not thinking she would able to enjoy anal, to being at the point where she is so into it that she will literally yell out things like “pound my asshole” as I plunder her balls deep and she admits that anal feels really good.

But never, not once, has my wife done any special preparation for anal. We of course make sure our anal experiences are out of sync of her bathroom schedule and that she feels “clean” from a hygiene perspective. In fact, although we’ve never talked about it, I am confident that she would be opposed to an enema or anything special in terms of preparation.

All this said, we have NEVER had a problem with any sort of smell, nor any evidence at all of fecal matter. I can literally have my cock to the hilt in her ass, both of us cum, and when we are done, my cock, her asshole and the sheets are all clean as a whistle, even after just falling asleep naked for the night.

My question is; how do others prepare for anal sex as our experience says that outside of normal hygiene, nothing special is needed?

Canassman

Re: Do you or your partner clean out before anal?

Post by Canassman » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:05 pm

We also do just as you do. My wife makes sure she feels “empty”. A couple years ago we got a bidet so she uses that all the time. But that’s it. In almost 30 years together and over 6 years of that Anal Only, we’ve had maybe 2 incidents of slight residue… otherwise she’s good to go anytime

canadianbuttluvr

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:25 pm

Thanks for the reassurance.

We don’t have a bidet but my wife does have small squeeze bottle that she uses externally to feel clean, for both vaginal and anal.

Can’t wait to plunder my wife’s ass again, anal is so perfect and her ass is nice and thick. Good times!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:59 pm

Married 40 years, anal only for the past 3+ years. My wife fears creating a mess so she uses an enema or two. Once in a while things get hot and she doesn’t clean out first. There’ve been several times a toy came out dirty, but it doesn’t bother me and what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her. Certainly not into dirty anal, but when you play in the dirt box, you’re going to run into some dirt.

Like your stories, my wife has spectacular anal orgasms, and she squirts. 36+ years of marriage and she never had an orgasm from penetrative vaginal sex. When we both started hormone therapy, she responded differently to anal play and the rest is history. I never imagined we’d be having anal sex twice a week in our 60’s. Because her orgasms are so intense, mine are far better too. My wife regrets she didn’t welcome anal in our sex lives long ago. That’s in the rearview mirror and there’s nothing but great anal sex ahead of us. Been a while since I posted, but glad to read others have had similar, great anal experiences.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:07 am

We just have sex when we feel like it with no special prep. She will go to the toilet if she feels the need. When I pull out I am usually clean; but in honesty, I don't mind if my cock is not clean, it doesn't bother me, that's just me. And if on a rare occasion, there is something in her bowel then that just ads a dimension to the sensation, but again, that's just me. Sheets are usually clean, but if there ever were any stains, that would be my department so she doesn't have to ever equate sex with laundry. She can enjoy the sex with no additional housework attached :lol:

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:49 pm

From my perspective, Anal is beautiful and has to be clean.
Daly and spontaneous anal can be always clean.
How?
1) Buy a Bidet and use it after going to the toilet.
2) when you are into the foreplay, could be after a good rimming, just use your longer finger to put in on her asshole to the deepest point your finger can go. It is the continuation of the foreplay and the test to check if the ass is empty. If you touch something, you just have to do vaginal, do dirty anal or wait until she goes to the toilet. This is my personal system. and always worked for me.

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:15 am

My wife almost always cleans out before sex. Which always ends with anal.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:32 am

My lover is always magically ready. I have asked her a few times whether she prepares and she always dodges the question. I can not really believe she does not, because all my previous anal lovers always did. To be honest, she always tastes fine, she loves doing ass to mouth, there have never been any "accidents". No matter what she does it is perfect.

I myself always clean with a shower nozzle. She never really does much with my ass except - every once in a while - maybe slide a slender finger in when she is taking me into her mouth, but I just like to be all clean and fresh for my anal-only queen.

roshnikhanna

Post by roshnikhanna » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:53 pm

It is not necessary to have anal douche before having anal sex. Typically, gently cleaning the external anal canal is effective enough. Unless you feel the urgency to go, your body stores poop higher up in the sigmoid colon, which will generally only be reached if you’re engaging in fisting or your partner/toy is above average in length. Therefore, cleansing around the anal opening (externally with your favorite soap) should be sufficient for most people.

Cova

Post by Cova » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:24 am

My GF is very "regular" and needs no prep. I've occasionally has some residue (very rare). We learned anal together 2 years ago in our mid-40s and she used to get upset if there was any mess. Now if there is, i fuck her anyway and it feels hot and animalistic. Once I told her there afterward was some mess and I kept going anyway because I needed her ass so bad, and she was turned on. Hangup solved.

I, however, usually clean out with a bulb when she's going to peg me because of how my digestion works.